2.

A/N: This is your smut warning 

After dinner, Shoto walks you to his car, pausing briefly to steal a kiss. "What do you say, Doll? My place? No more sneaking around." His hands grasp your lower back firmly, pulling you against his tall frame. You tangle your hands into the low bun nestled against his neck, pulling his head closer to yours. His lips graze your neck, his breath chilled from his quirk causing goosebumps to raise on your arms. "I promised to love you loudly." He nips gently at your shoulder. A soft sigh escapes your lips.

"Fine. We just need to grab clothes." 

"Why? You won't be needing any." You feel his hand open the door behind you as he trails kisses along your jaw. A soft laugh escapes your lips. 

"You've done enough PDA since yesterday to prove we've hidden this a long time. Let's go home, Shoto." You laugh, your hands adjusting his light jacket. A soft growl escapes his throat.

"Home? Then get in the car like a good girl." His words send chills down your spine.

"Yes sir." 

"Watch it, or else we won't make it home, my love." You slid into the front seat and buckle quietly as he closes the door behind you. As he starts the car, you make sure to slid your hand into his lap. He turns your face towards his, his blue and grey eyes scanning your face. "You asked for it Snow." He nips your lower lip before turning his attention back to the road.

As you pull up to his home, butterflies awaken within you. You turn to look at him as he exits the car and opens your door. "I'm in trouble, aren't I, Sir."

"You have no idea." He grabs your waist as he slings you over his shoulder, a laugh escaping your lips. He lands a firm smack across your backside. "Careful Snow, you asked for this." The tall two story house loomed over you, the sun setting behind it cast shadows covering the walkway. Shoto was a minimalist. His elegant home was small in top five pro hero standards. Floor to ceiling windows surrounded the back of the second floor, allowing the last peeks of sunlight to escape through. You feel Shoto's teeth nip at your thigh as he unlocks his door. Once through the door, you're automatically pulled from his shoulder and pinned, your legs wrapping around his waist. His mouth attacks your neck, causing a gasp to escape your mouth. Your hands pull his long hair from the low bun he usually wears at work. A low growl escapes his lips.

His mouth smashes into yours, his tongue lightly wrapping around yours as he carries you down the hall to his room. "Let's forget about this day my love, all that matters is you and I right here, right now." He lays you against the soft bed, his hands trailing to your skirt. He pulls the zipper, allowing the black skirt to fall open. You smile down at him as he plants delicate kisses down your legs and removes your low heels. You push yourself up to grab his button down shirt, slowly undoing the buttons as his mouths finds yours. Pushing the shirt from his shoulders allows you a moment to take him in. Faint lines scatter his chiseled chest. The rewards of protecting civilization. As he turns to sit on the edge of the bed to remove his socks, you run your fingers across the massive scar across his back. A reminder of his brother. 

You plant kisses on his shoulder, a soft sigh escapes his lips. He turns back to you, pulling your blouse from your body. His right hand heats up against your lower back as you unbutton his jeans. Once free, he pushes you back against the bed, pulling your legs towards him. He uses his quirk against your soft skin, heating through to your core. His fingers slip into your folds, his mouth gently kissing your hip. A gasp escapes your lips.

"Sho- please."

"Oh, my sweet. I warned you." His left hand grabs both of yours and pins them above your head, his mouth teasing the soft skin on your neck. "Because I want you to melt at my fingertips." A warm finger slides into you. "Oh, love. You've been waiting for this. Can't you feel yourself already clenching against my fingers? When you get like this, I can't help but enjoy you. My little slut." He angles a finger, causing you to gasp as his thumb meets your clit. Your back arches towards him as he slowly pumps his fingers inside you. "Are you going to be a good slut for me?" he asks softly, his cool breath against your neck.

"Yes sir." You breath heavily. He releases your hands and moves down your body, planting soft kisses.

"Good. Now watch me enjoy my dessert." He grabs your legs pulling you to the edge of the bed. His breath feels warm against you. His tongue runs across your clit.

"Fuck, Shoto." His throaty chuckle vibrates against your skin. He slides his tongue into you, sealing your clit in his mouth. "Shoto- please." He sucks softly, gasps escaping your lips. "Fuck, please. I need it." 

"Use your words. What do you fucking need." He looks up at you, a warm finger running lightly against your now wet skin. 

"Fuck- you. I need you. Stop teasing me." You pant. His eyes look at you. Oh no. "Please." He bites into your thigh. 

"I don't recall asking for demands." He slides two warm fingers into you. His tongue lightly circling your clit. You feel the pressure building within you as he pumps slowly. Your back arches as your head begins to flood. He removes his fingers, kissing your thighs softly. "Only good little sluts get to cum. My sweet Snow, you're going to have to beg." His phone goes off from his jeans on the floor. He rolls his eyes and motions for you to stay silent. You nod softly. As he answers the phone, his fingers return to you. Slowly stretching you, you cover your mouth.

"Todoroki." He answers sternly, his eyes not leaving yours as his thumb returns to your clit, rubbing in small circles. You watch him nod slowly to whomever he's speaking to. The pressure returns and he removes his fingers once more. He runs them across his tongue, as your legs begin to shake.

"Sho-" a firm smack echoes across your thigh. He motions for you to keep quiet, his fingers once again finding their target, the heat from his quirk warming to your core. You clench around him, biting into your own hand as he listens, his eyes studying your every move. 

"I can be there in about an hour. Mhm, I understand. See you soon Izuku." As the call ends, his returns his focus to you. He pulls his fingers from you and inserts them into your mouth. "I thought I told you to be quiet my love." You taste yourself against him as he towers over you. He uses his left hand now, his fingers diving deep into you when he activates his quirk. The shock from the cold causes you to clench his fingers, crying out as you orgasm. 

"Shoto, please. Fuck. I can't-"

"You can't what. Use. Your. Words." He says as he climbs on top of you. His grabs your face, pulling you to him as you gasp, his mouth colliding with yours. His hands find your thighs, pulling you to him. The head of his cock pushes against you, as you squirm towards him. His grip on your thighs tightens. "Use your fucking words, Princess. What do you want."

"Fuck. You. I need you. Please Sho-" he cuts you off as he plunges into you. You cry out against him as he pins your hands above your head. He starts slow, grinding into you as he watches your face. "I-fuck. Please. Please let me cum Sho." You cry out.

"Oh, you want to cum for me my love? Do you deserve it?" His cool hand grips into your thigh as he increases his speed, smashing into you roughly. 

"Please! Sho, please! I'll be good. Let your slut cum." You beg as his fingers dig into your thigh. 

"Oh, Princess, that's all you had to say." He lets go of your hands, gripping your thighs to pull you into every thrust. He places a firm hand against your lower stomach and he growls, grinding against your clit. 

"Fuck- Please. Oh God, Sho!" You cry out, tears stinging your eyes as you clench around his cock, your body shaking violently. 

"Yes my love, almost there. You're doing so good. S'good." He words slur as he pounds into you. His lips collide with yours as he groans. He releases a growl as he cums, flooding you. You both pant as he lays on top of you, placing gentle kisses to your jaw. You run trembling fingers across his shoulder, gently outlining the burn scar across his shoulders. "Something's come up, and I'm needed at work my love." He kisses your  cheek softly as he pulls himself from you, causing you to gasp in slight discomfort. 

"Is it-is it serious." Your legs shake as you're exposed to the cool air within the room. Shoto pulls the comforter over you. He kisses you softly. He pushes the comforter tighter around you as you feel your eyelids begin to feel heavy.

"Unfortunately. I'll be home in a couple hours my love. Then I can take care of you properly." He turns the light off as he finishes getting dressed, leaving you in the dark of his room. His phone vibrates once more as he gets to his car.

"Todoroki." 

"Shoto, there's 3 people dead. We really need you to get here." Izuku's voice echoes on the other side of the line.

"On my way."