~Chapter 1~

{JAYDA}

"Take your sister or you aren't going" My Mother yelled at the brother, wop. This happens ALL the time. She never let us leave or go anywhere without each other. I could see if we were the same gender, but were not, so just imagine how bored it is hanging around all his dirty friends. I'm kidding, I really don't mind though, being that I get to see my best friend Durk.  

"But ma, i'm going around boys. Jayda can't come with me" Wop said back irritated. At this point, I don't even go back and fourth with her because she doesn't change her mind, and Wop knows that. He acts as if every time he challenges her and tells her that "I can't go", she will change her mind, all she does is say-

"Well I guess yo ass can't go either, huh?...Yeah I thought so. Now get the fuck out of my face Maurice" My mother replied walking off......SEE! 

"Mannnnnn, c'mon Jayda" he said to me looking all hurt. He got his feelings hurt that quick when he could've just said "Ok". It's not like i'm bad company either, well at least I think i'm not.

"ummm...Ask me nicely" I said trying to be funny. I was going to go anyway, I just liked to add fire to the flame- to make him mad. 

"Can you come with me to chill with bro....Please? He said back to me with a straight face. This was pure comedy to me. You just had to see his face. 

"N-O" I said back to him walking off-

"Man bring yo ass on" He said grabbing me back by the back of my neck and pulling me out the door. and down the steps of the apartment, until we were outside. 

"Get off of me and don't grab me like that again nigga" I said popping him in his head, making him duck and laugh. "where we going anyway?" I said walking on the side of him.

"We going to the park and meeting up with Durk nem to play basketball, so be cool. When we get there, go play on the slide or something. Ion need you under me man" He said. This nigga swear he somebody daddy. He THINK he 15 years older than me, but in reality, he only 15 minutes older than me. In this twin-ship he wears the pants, and I let him, but he knows his limits when playing with me though. He KNOWS I will beat his ass (Don't tell him I said that though)

"I'm playing basketball with y'all. Fuck you think this was? And i'm staying with you too, cause who said so?.....Mama. I gotta keep my eye on you" I said mugging the side of his head. He had me fucked up talking about a "slide". 

"Ahhhhhhh you funny. We gone see though" He said pinching me and taking off running in the direction of the park. This Nigga. Shaking my head, I ran behind him and got straight on his heels. Wop probably can beat me in a lot of things, but he know running is not one of them. Ion know why he even try it. By now, we having a full blown race to the park. 

I spot Durk nem and speed up, passing wop. I started laughing as I got closer to the boys. As soon as I make it to the bench that they were sitting on, somebody stuck their leg out tripping me. "Oooooo" sounded off from the boys as I went down. It felt like I was falling in slow motion. As soon as my body hit the pavement, my knee started killing me. 

I instantly jumped back up trying to ignore the pain and turned towards the group. "Who the fuck just tripped me?". The laughing cut off noticing that I wasn't playing and they all pointed towards Von. This Nigga. He was always taking stuff too far thinking something is funny. That's why me and him stayed fighting. "Wassup" I said about to punch his ass like ike did tina. 

As soon as he stood up, I squared up with him. My brother ran up and moved me and pushed him to sit back on the bench. "Nigga you not about to touch my sister, and keep your hands to yourself. ion care if we is bros, I will beat yo ass about her" My brother said to him. By know everybody that thought this shit was funny, was trying to pull my brother back and calm the situation down. 

"Man she know I was just playing with her. I wasn't gone hit her." Von said waving my brother off and smirking at me. His ass kills me, I swear. 

"ion know shit, that wasn't funny. Durk you cut too, since you like to hype stuff up" I said walking over to another bench, sitting down checking my leg out to see if anything was bleeding or not. I wasn't bleeding bad, but my skin on my knee was scrapped with blood sitting on the top of it. I started to blow at it, hoping to cool the burning down a bit since I didn't have anything to clean and bandage it, until I went back home. 

"omggg twin. I was just playing. You know I love youuuuu" He ran over hugging me laughing. See, he think everything is fun and games. "Move" I said and continued blowing my knee off. The blowing wasn't doing anything, because that shit was still hurting like hell.

"Nigga that's not your twin" von said mugging him walking over to us and sitting next to me. He just never know when to leave people alone, that's his problem now.

"Gone von. You already done blew me for the day. I don't want to be near you" I say rolling my eye super hard. I didn't want to do anything anymore, but go home and lay down. I thought today was going to be a fun day, and he just messed it up. 

"You serious?"He had to nerve to ask me like he didn't just break my knee. Well i'm exaggerating but thats not the point, he knew he shouldn't have tripped me especially since I was running- that made the fall more brutal. When I didn't respond, he hugged me super tight. "I said i'm sorry wayda dang, want else you want me to do". I hated when he called me that name. He started called me that when we was little. 

"Don't call me that. And You didn't even say sorry but ite. I'm cool on you tho". I wasn't even made about him tripping me no more. It was just the fact that he was showing out in front of his lil dirty friends when he did it. 

"Yea Yea ite" He mumbled. "But forreal I'm-" He was interrupted by my brother coming over and checking on me "Get away from my sister Von! You good jayda? You want me to beat folks ass? You know I would" My brother says, bending over in front of me checking my knee out. As made as I was at the situation, I would never have my brother fight von because of their brotherly bond. But I also know that if I would've said "yeah" my brother wouldn't hesitate to act on his question either. 

"Nawl he good & i'm ite. That wasn't nothing but a lil trip, ima be good" I said grinning looking back at von, who mugged me in return. I should've let him get his ass beat since he wants to mug someone. 

"Ite c'mon, we finna play ball then" We all got up and started walking away until I remembered that von never got to finish his sentence because my brother interrupted him. 

"Wait von" I tugged him by his arm, which made him stop walking." what was you about to say before my brother cut you off?"

"um....nun Wayda, don't worry about it" He said then walked off. I still stayed in that same spot thinking about what he was about to say. "You coming?" He stopped and asked me. "Yea" I said, then jogged to the court with him, where the rest of the gang was waiting to start the game. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo how was the first chapter?? I know there is probably some grammatical errors, so every 5 chapters, I'm going to go back and edit!! Please Vote, comment, etc if you like this chapter!! Leave feedback too, if you want. I'll take what you guys are saying and try my best to implement the advice throughout the book.