Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Harry," I whimper silently when he tightest his grip on my hips. The elevator sounds with a bell and he groans against my chest. I giggle slightly as he pulls away, he buttons up my blouse and picks up my purse off the floor. 

"Just wait till we get to my office." He says against my lips before leaving a small kiss against them. I blush at his words and feel this feeling inside, at the pit of my stomach, feeling of eager and excitement. He steps out of the elevator and i follow behind him. Catching up we walk side by side to his office. 

"Mr.Styles." Someone calls. Harry stopping and turning around. 

"What is it Sanchez." Harry asks, i stop walking and just stand behind him. 

"Mr.Tomlinson called and well, demanded for you to not move the meeting he has scheduled today." The guy answers. 

"Well i did. So if he calls back tell him to call my assistants. I'm busy today." Harry responds and turns around and walks to his office, keeping his hand on my lower back. 

We stop a few doors down before his office as he walks in the room, pulling me with him. "Leah, Sienna, leave." Harry tells the blonde from the other day and a brunette with brown eyes.

"What?" The brunette asks.

"I said leave. Take the rest of the day off." He answers. 

"No hold up, this is to easy." The blonde chuckles. "What do you want?" She asks.

"For you two to go and not disturb me." He answers. 

"That's it?" The brunette asks. 

"Yes Sienna that is it. Now both of you, go." He chuckles. 

"I'm not an idiot." The blonde smirks. 

"Leah." Harry scolds. 

"Fine, fine we're going." She chuckles and puts her hands up in surrender. They both get up from their desks and grab their bags. "Have a good day Harold." She chuckles and he joins her. 

"Don't work too hard." The brunette adds smiling as they walk pass us out the door. Harry grabs my hand in his and walks us out of this room and to his office. Placing his finger print on the button the doors slide open and we step inside. They close and he doesn't wast time to cup my face in his hands to kiss me, the action reminding me of when i first got here. He walks us to his desk again, also dropping my bag on the chair again as before. The back of my legs his the desk and he smirked against my lips. He unbuttons the remaining buttons on my blouse and pulls it off my shoulders and dropping it n his desk. I'm a bit surprised i didn't fight him on it but he's already seen my chest. Though i have to thank Chris for making me wear this bra. 

His hands slide down my side slowly, his fingers gazing my skin. I unbutton his blazer and slide it off of him, dropping it behind me on his desk. I reach for his tie and lightly pull at it to bring him closer to me. He smirks and leans down placing light kisses on the skin above my breasts. I bring my hand to his chin to bring him back up to face me, i press my lips against his and kiss him as rough as he did me earlier. He lightly groans into my mouth, the sound easily turning me on. I undo his tie and drop it behind me, my hands fiddle with the buttons of his shirt, undoing each one i pull away from the kiss to look at him. My eyebrows raise at the tattoos that cover his skin, though i've seen them before i still don't see him the type to have tattoos. I slide his shirt off his arms and he removes the rest and throws it on his desk. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him to me to kiss him again. 

His hands slide from my waist down to my hips, and i gasp when i feel his hands undo the button of my jeans. "Why the one day we do this you wear jeans instead of a skirt." He says against my lips. As i was about to apologize he pulls my jeans along with my panties down, just enough for him to slide his hand in them. I gasp when i feel the cool feeling of his rings on my skin. "So wet for me baby." He rasps against my lips. "Do you want me to touch you babe?" He asks. I moan as his thumb rubs against me. "Hm?" He asks again. 

"Yes please." I manage to breathe out.  

He doesn't respond, and i whimper when i feel him slide a finger inside of me. Moving it slowly as his thumb continues to rub against me. "Fast or slow baby?" He asks. 

"Fast" I say lowly, the way he had kissed me roughly before i knew he would want to be in control, and i would be lying if i said i didn't want him to be. Without warning he adds another finger, moaning i tilt my head back. I feel his lips come into contact with my neck and sucks on the skin again, definitely going to leave a mark. He picks up his pace moving in and out of me, earning moans from me as he does so. The way he's moving so fast and rough is enough to drive any girl over board. 

"Harry,," I moan as he moves even faster. "Oh my god," I whimper as he continues the quick pace and sucks on my neck. 

"Let go." He says quietly. "Come for me baby." He says and the way his voice huskily said that i came with a moan of his name. He smirks and slows his pace down. Panting i rest my head against his chest. With his free hand he lifts my chin up to face him and pecks my lips. That hand returning to my waist. He pulls his other hand out of me and brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks on his fingers. "So fucking sweet." He says lowly. 

The sound of his office phone ringing goes off. He groans but walks over behind the desk to answer it. "Styles." He says as he picks up the phone. I pull my panties up along with my jeans and button them. Turning around to look for my blouse i frown when i don't see it. I walk over beside him and see it on the floor by his chair. I groan and bend down to pick it up. "Yes. He proposed a merge." He says to who he's speaking to. I squeal when i feel his hand smack my behind. When i stand u straight i glare at him, only to have him smirk. "No i wasn't considering that." He says into the phone. 

I was about to put my blouse on but he grabbed it from my hands and threw it on the chair across his desk, i watch as it lands on my purse. "Jerk." I say lowly and turn around to go get it. As he speaks to the person on the phone he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. He removes his hand from my wrist and wraps it around my waist to keep me to him. "I was busy actually. You interrupted me." He says and smirks at me. His hand is removed from my waist as is gazes up my side and to my collar bones. His finger smoothly traces the three hickeys he left n my skin. "Oh believe me i was in the middle of something very important." He says into the phone. I silently chuckle and shake my head, a bit embarrassed. "No it can not wait, it's by far to important. Much more important than this at least." He says and i gasp when his hand leaves my chest and smacks my ass again, this time he grabs a handful of it and squeezes it making me squirm in his hold. He smirks and silently chuckles. "Yes i'll be sure to have one of my assistants call you back." He says and with that he hangs up the phone. 

"I can go if you need me to." I tell him. 

"No he can wait. I don't need some cheap deal." He shakes his head. 

"I don't mind leaving if you need to do your job Harry." I chuckle. 

"I don't want you to leave Selena." He says and pulls me closer to him. 

"Okay, sorry." I apologize shyly. 

"You say sorry too much." He says. 

"Sorry." I frown. 

"See" He laughs. 

"I didn't even mean to that time i'm sorry." I chuckle. "God dammit, sor-"

"Selena?" He interrupts.

"Yea?"

"Shut up." He laughs and leans down, placing a kiss to my lips. 

"What's a king bed without a queen. There ain't no 'I' in team. You make me complete, you're all that matters to me" 

Smut. There you have it, the beginning of the smut. After this more smut will be coming so this is my only warning for future smut. Hint the reasons i put a cross on the top when i warned you because we'll all need Jesus by the time they do the dirty. 

That gif... yup.