Chapter 12- Don't forget Her

Start from the beginning

Rih- I would love to. Can I bring someone?

Shakira- of course.

Rihanna- then we'll be there.

Shakira gave me the name of the restaurant and when to be there. After talking for like an hour we hugged and said our goodbyes and I went home. When I got in kitten instantly bum rushed me.

Nicki- master!

Rih- Jesus Christ kitten! You scared the hell out ta me!

Nicki- sorry, I missed you.

Rih- I missed you too.

I hugged and kissed her amazing lips.

Rih- look we're going out tonight. A friend invited us both out with her.

Nicki- do I know her?

Rih- does it matter, I know her.

I walked past kitten and went upstairs. I took of my clothes ready to take a shower. Kitten came in the room behind me.

Nicki- so where were you?

Rih- um last time I checked you aren't the master here I am. You don't question me.

Kitten had a sad look on her face and put her head down.

Rih- but if you wanna know so bad I had a video shoot to go to.

Nicki- whispers oh

Rih- get in the shower with me.

She smiles and starts taking off her clothes. I walk to my bathroom and she follows me. I turn on the shower and we get in. I was really horny and I needed release. I started to rub kittens sides. I kissed the back of her neck and whispered in her ear.

Rih- on your knees

Kitten slowly got on her knees. I grabbed her face and pushed it on my pussy.

Rih- lick it like a good kitty.

And she sure did. She started licking my pussy like mad women. Every time she licked it was on my clit and god did it feel good.

Rih- mmmm lick that pussy baby yesss! Oh yesss!

Kitten pushed my legs open and jammed to fingers in me. She started fucking me really hard.

Rih- OH YESSS! JUST LIKE THAT BABY YESSSS!

Kitten kept hitting my g spot with every stroke. It was to the point I was bent over with my hands gripping her hair.

Rih- AHHH AHHHH FUCK YESSSS KEEP FUCKING ME!!!! OHHHH YESSS!

My legs started to shake. The shower was slippery so I was trying my best not to fall.

Rih- AHHHHH KITTEN IM GONNA CUM!!! AHHHH YESSSS FUCK! UGH YOUR GONNA MAKE ME SQUIRT!!!!!!

Kitten started fucking me harder and she bit down in my clit. It felt so amazing. My stomach started to tighten and I knew I was about to cum.

Rih- OHHHHH FUCK IM CUMMING AHHHHH HUGH UGH AHHHHH YESSSS!!!

I squirted all over her face. I mean all over her face. Her forehead, her nose, her mouth, her cheeks, her chin. It was everywhere. I turned around and put my body on the wall and stock my butt out.

Rih- lick it. Lick my ass kitten.

She opened my but cheeks and started licking my asshole. Man it was the vest feeling ever.

Rih- ohhhh fuck yeah, like that ass baby.

She started to suck on it witch made me stand on my tippy toes.