𝖒𝖗. 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊

Start from the beginning

Rory crumbled the paper up before throwing it into a fire. 

Aurora 'Rory' Anderson, a pogue turned kook, grew up in the Outer Banks alongside her parents. Until one night her parents decided to go out and drink, both ending up drunker than Frank Gallagher, both getting in a car together and shortly ending up dead due to running into a tree that was clearly in front of them but it wasn't like Rory cared. She knew if the parents had to pick between her or alcohol, they would pick alcohol. She moved in with her aunt, Laura,  and cousin, Daniel, shortly afteron the kook side of the island, unlike her parents, their aunt was cool and actually cared, but her cousin and her didn't get along. They despised each other. Daniel thought she was a child and Rory thought he was a smartass. Along with Daniel, she also had to deal with one of his closest friends, also their neighbor, Lizzy. Lizzy didn't hate Rory but loved pulling pranks on her. When Rory moved to the kook side of the island when she was fourteen, she met the Camrons. She and Rafe both took a liking into each other, and started dating when she turned 15 but it ended up becoming yelling at each other most of the time. Yes, the couple did have their arguments but they still loved each other dearly and had their romantic times. Most of the arguments were over Rory's friends with Rafe saying they didn't deserve her and how she was better than that to be friends with them and still go to the same school as them. She didn't care. She was proud to say she was a pouge. She wasn't proud to say that she loved one of her friends as more than a friend.

With her Aunt away on a trip and finding out their is treasure on the island somewhere, will she be able to stay out of trouble? I mean the treasure is just a hoax . . . right?

CASTING . . .

olivia welch is . . . AURORA 'RORY' ANDERSON

 AURORA 'RORY' ANDERSON