✦❘༻ VIII- Friend ༺❘✦

Start from the beginning

"Itadori?" Iida muttered out from the ground he shared with Midoriya and some other man in the shadows.

"What the hell are you doing on the ground!?"

"-watch out!" Midoriya exclaimed as a knife from the villain flew towards Yui's shoulder, but to everyone's shock, she caught it between her fingers without breaking a sweat.

"Gambare gambare~" She chuckled as she threw the blade right back at the male, hitting his shoulder. She took a longer look at him; he had messed up dark hair with a white headband, and he wore a ton of red scarves, while his sharp and long face scowled.

"You little punk..." He hissed as Todoroki unsuccessfully tried to attack him with fire.

"Oh, you were talking about me? I'm flattered." The female flashed a ghost of a smile as she jumped into the air, and the entire area turned into a light show of the two figures fighting and dodging each other at an immaculate speed.

"They're so fast I can't find an opening or make out their moves!" Midoriya stared in awe along with the others.

"Black Flash." Yui spoke as the gathered felt a massive shift in the air. An immense, unseen power coming from the female. Ending tonight's fight, she gave one final kick move she took from Mirko, rendering the villain unconscious.

The air was dead silent as the girl landed gracefully while Stain's body fell with a thud.

"All done. You guys should really get a hold of yourselves sometimes." She shook her head with a hand on her hip. She quirked a brow as her phone dinged with the familiar sound she set for Satoru.

Sensei:P : tap to open photo.

She did so, and her face turned into instant horror. It was a photo of Yuji laying unconscious while Satoru was leisurely in a selfie pose.

"Y-Yuji..." She put a hand over her mouth. She had to go. She had to go see him right now. Was he ok? What happened? She shouldn't have left him to fight curses without her. Big brother or not, she had to protect him at all times. He was all she had, no other family. Nobody.

"Itadori!" Iida called out to the absent-minded girl as the second nomu roaming the air earlier was flying straight for the female. It was too late as the creature had dug its claws into her shoulders and picked her up off the ground.

"What a tragedy, looks like I'll have to rip your organs out. I wonder what they look like~"

"What the..." Todoroki muttered as the three stared at the scene in which Yui had freed herself in an instant and landed with the nomu, cracking the road below. They ran over to check if she was ok, only to find her cutting apart his stomach and ripping out his insides, savouring every touch.

"Itadori-" Midoriya's eyes widened as Sukuna turned his head around in wonder, then smiled shamelessly as he put his little business on hold to greet the boys.

"Apologies, but my name is Sukuna." He smirked as the green-haired boy's face began calculating until it widened.

"The King of Curses Itadori was talking about...Ryomen Sukuna..." beads of sweat rolled down their faces as the superior male laughed satisfactorily.

"What's going on? Why are you controlling Itadori's body?" Iida questioned despite the natural fear he felt as he dared not look at the mess behind the curse.

"Nosey, are we now?" He laughed again "your classmate ate my special grade cursed object and I reincarnated within her! Great, isn't it!? Now, as soon as she eats all twenty of them, I'll gain full power! That's when you can start getting scared!" The male cackled once more, then regained his composure as he went back to attending the gore show, until everything had been emptied.