Prologue

A young Daenerys awoke with a strange nausea that she believed herself to be done with.

Sitting up, she felt a heaviness in her gut. Looking down, she saw the outline of a small dragon within her womb and an accompanying baby bump. Staring at the unborn dragon, her eyes widen in fear as she screams.

Daenerys sprang up in her bed, breathing heavily, looking around the room. Quickly looking down her belly, she found herself quite big. Dark black red veins pulsated with blood as her large baby bump revealed a small dragon within. Horrified, she didn't know what else to do. It was not long before she felt something slide softly between her folds with an unnatural pleasurable ease.

Looking down once more, she saw that her belly had shrunken considerably. A noise filled the room, one that woke the other three dragons. They quickly made their way over to their mother and sniffed the area of the blanket that covered her nether regions.

Daring to look under the blanket, she lifted it ever so slightly and saw sapphire blue scales that glittered like metal with snow white webbing in his wings, his eyes a shining silver. It sniffed her hand curiously before it bit onto it as though it were a nipple. Daenerys quickly realized what it needed and unclasped her dress and brought it to her breast.

The hatchling sniffed at the pink nipple before gently latching on and suckling. Daenerys smiled despite the events of that night.

When the hatchling was finished, Daenerys revealed it to her confidants and had her bed cleaned.

"So, what do you think this means, Ser Jorah? Myself giving birth to an actual dragon?"

"For once, Khaleesi, I do not know."