chapter 1 "Demetri von Ravensworth "

In school in the middle of music class as I was sitted in my seat an unfortunate call disturb me.

"pst pst LACIE!!!" Mila called

"what is it?" I said in a curious face as soon as Mila heard my reply she tossed a note to me.I recieved it and I saw words that was un familiar to me....

------Hey! Lacie 

                             check this out!!!! Ball jointed dolls!!!!

                                                                                           Love,Mila------------

"Ball jointed dolls???" I turned to my side and saw Mila giving me a tumbs up for some reason,then the bell rang....

as soon as it rang I immediately grabed my bag for my next class,when I was near the door Mila Jumped on me.

"hey! Lacie...why are you leaving so fast???"

I broke through her hands that was crushing me to death.

"to go to class duh~!"

"so did you get my note?"

"well you did see me open it, right?"

"oh yeah!...sorry,so do you want to have one?"

"one what?'

"BJD! the one that I was talking about in the note!"

"well?"

Then I heard my name being called 

"LACIE!!!!!!"

when I turned my back it was letty and lenny,my 2 twin bestfriends beside mila of course,but she was the first friend I had.

"what is it?"

"did you hear?'

"theres this thing called BJD's and there awesome!!!"

There mouth spoke the same words that Mila said..... BJD's...whats so interesting about them????

even in lunch they still talk about them.....there hair, there eyes and everything that makes them unique....I was so curious that I wanted to know. so after school I went home and immediatly went to my room.

"hmmm, *types* BJD"

it amazed me my eyes widened as I saw the BJD's...maybe they were right maybe they are interesting....

then finally I found one that was my kind of taste I clicked it and BAM!!! it was ordered and all I have to do is wait.

-tomorrow morning-

"yo!!!! did you hear style pan b has been bought!!!"

"really??? Mila??? he was so handsome!!!!! right lenny??"

"yeah!!!'

I heard there words.....wait....Isnt that what I bought?????

"ummmm...you guys????"

"yeah???"

"the on who bought that was me.."

"really!!!!!!"

they held my hand and it was torture they kept on asking me when will it come and what will I call it...I got tired because of there fan girling over my doll.so when all that was over I went home.

I opened my door and I saw a box...my butler told me that this box just cam to day.

I immediatly grabbed it and brought it to my room.

I gently unwrapped the box and cam another box but more detailed then I finally opened the other one,then I saw my doll but his naked *giggles* 

I stared at it and I was thinking of a name....

"hmmmm....I shall call you Demitri Von Ravensworth....you wont leave me right???...I know you wont."

I smiled at my doll and went to sleep

"good night Demitri *yawns*"