26 - KISS ME IN THE RAIN

Start from the beginning

He chuckled softly, trailing his eyes down to my lips before looking back up again, "It's a surprise."

"Better be a good one," I placed my pointer finger firmly on his chest.

"Don't worry," he laughed, prying my finger away and holding my hand in his. "It will be." He tilted his head down to plant a gentle kiss on the back of my hand.

I licked my lips and swallowed harshly, trying to push down the butterflies that had unleashed in my stomach. I don't know how, but this man can make me weak in the knees in an instant.

"Now hurry up," he demanded, backing up and slapping me harshly on my ass. "I wanna eat some cookies."

My lips parted in shock. I narrowed my eyes at him, which only made him laugh more.

"You want some cookies?" I raised an eyebrow and stuck my hand into the poorly mixed and still liquidy cookie dough. "Here, eat it."

I smacked my palm against his face, dragging the batter down over his eyelids and nose. He opened his mouth wide in disbelief, wiping away the residue so that he could peel his eyes open.

"You're gonna regret that," he spoke in a serious tone, sticking his hand into the bowl to gather more cookie dough.

I shrieked, ducking just in time as he chucked the batter at me. I whirled around to see a splatter of cookie dough on my kitchen cabinet, "You bitch!"

"What was that?"

"I said, you bi–"

I spun back around only to be slapped in the face with egg yolk and flour. I gagged in disgust, running over to the sink to try and rinse out my mouth.

Draco, on the other hand, was clutching his stomach and laughing till he could barely breath. He was hunched over the kitchen countertop, letting out a mixture of wheezes and snorts.

I couldn't contain the smile that was threatening to curl up my lips. I turned off the faucet after having finally rinsed all of the egg yolk out of my mouth. I found myself admiring the way his eyes lit up every time he laughed. 

But the egg yolk dripping down my eyelids was obstructing much of my view, and it nearly prevented me from seeing him put his hand into the bowl of batter again. I yelped, running across the kitchen and straight towards the door leading to my back porch.

I burst outside, sprinting into my backyard as Draco came out chasing after me. "Come here, you little squirt!" he yelled.

"Did you just call me a squirt?" I circled around, walking backwards as I gazed at him in both confusion and amusement.

Draco started advancing on me, lowering his voice in the process, "Yeah, and what about it? Would you rather me make you squirt?"

My breath hitched, causing me to stumble on my feet and fall backwards onto the grass. I winced in pain as my back collided with the ground. I groaned out of frustration since the fall had caused more egg yolk and flour to get into my eyes and mouth.

I propped myself up on my elbows, wiping away the unwanted goop that was threatening my vision. Once I had blinked away all the mess, I saw that Draco was now hovering above me and offering me his clean hand.

I peered at him skeptically before accepting the help and grasping his hand. He pulled me up onto my feet in one brisk movement.

I let out a gasp when I felt his other hand that was covered in cookie dough come down on my ass; he had spanked me so forcefully that my whole body lurched forward and I fell into his chest. 

I gritted my teeth knowing that there was now a hand-shaped stain on my pants. I felt the vibrations of his laugh since the side of my face was pressed against his chest.

"What's wrong, darling?" he mocked, gazing down at me with a puzzled look.

"You little..." I stood up straight and hissed through my teeth.

"Little what?" he put a hand behind his ear and leaned forward, acting as though he was desperate to hear what I wanted to say.

"Ugh!" I let out a frustrated yelp, causing him to break out into yet another smile. He rested his hands on his belly, leaning back slightly as he let out a hearty chuckle.

I pouted, wiping my forehead when I felt something cold and wet land on it, "Ew, did you just spit on me?"

Draco's laughter eventually ceased, and his face returned to neutral, "Please, if I ever did spit on you, I'd do it into your mouth."

I sealed my lips, watching him smirk and throw a wink at me as water droplets started falling from the sky.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, trying to hold back my smile. "Let's go back inside."

I tried to walk past Draco only for him to grab my wrist and yank me back. My chest collided with his. Before I could escape, he wrapped his arms tightly around my lower back and kept my body pressed firmly against his.

The raining was coming down harder by the second, washing away all the cookie dough batter that had been smeared on our faces.

A look of desperation and lust washed over Draco as he eyed my lips. 

The last time we had kissed was on the day he found out Astoria had passed away. All of this tension that had built up in the past month had clearly reached its peak, and the two of us were no longer strong enough to hold ourselves back.

He pressed his lips against mine, gripping the cloth of my t-shirt tightly in his hands to bring me closer. I ran my hands through his hair and went onto my tiptoes to deepen the kiss.

The sound of rain hitting the ground made this moment all the more ethereal. It felt like a scene from a movie: two people–whose love for each other went so deep that they would do quite literally anything to be together–sharing a passionate kiss as mother nature's tears rained down upon them.