No.1

~Y/N's POV~                                                                    
I was walking down the sidewalk with my F/C backpack on my back, of course. To day was my first day of UA and I didn't know if I needed to bring my backpack or not. All I have in my backpack is a note book and a water bottle. Literally that is all. I wright in my notebook almost 24/7. Yes, I'm that one quiet kid. But once I get into UA, I'm gonna change, and be a little less shy.

I arrived at the doors of the schools, there were a lot of people here. I don't like talking to people, but again I will try to make friends. I was about to grab the door handle but then someone grabbed it for me.

I looked up at them, it was a boy with red and white hair and beautiful eyes. "Here." He said. "T-thanks." I studdered. He smiled at me. I walked through the door, he followed behind me and catched up. "So, what is your name?" He asked me.

Wow, he didn't look like the person to be talking to people. "Y/N." I answered back. "I'm Todoroki." He told me. "Anyways, what class are you in?" He asked me. "Oh, I'm in," I looked at my phone that was in my pocket and checked which class I was in. "I'm in class 1-A." I said.

Maybe he was looking for friends...just like me. I was willing to be his friend but we will have to at least get to know each other WAY more.  "Oh, I'm going to the same class!" Todoroki said like the happiest person on the world.

We were right next to the door, I grabbed it for him this time. He laughed, he knew exactly why I was holding the door for him. It looked like almost everyone was here, but I could see that there were a few seats left, it looked like there were four. I walked over to my seat who was next to Todoroki and this other kid who had messy green hair, he was writing in a notebook. He looked at me, "Hi."
"Hello."