3-trapdoor

Aspens POV:
I saw her, sitting alone in the house the slit in her dress exposing part of her thigh. And her hair up, pulled out of her face. But I only glanced for a second before I was called. I was relieved of my duties for the night. As I walk home on the cobbled street to my apartment, I decide to stop by Nevaeh's apartment to pick up my old stuff. I knock on the door, and take a deep breath.
The door opens and I see her, her dark brown skin, dark curly hair, deep brown eyes.
She looks striking as usual, her face warm even after all I put her through. I look into her familiar face as she slowly smiles.

" Hi" she says, her voice soft.
" Umm-h-Hello" I stutter.

She looks at the Rolls Royce on my wrist and her eyes widen, I realize I haven't changed out of the suit Kajal's dad gave me.
"Oh it's for work" I say motioning to the suit.
She smiles politely but I can tell that she's confused. When we were together I couldn't even afford to buy her flowers-she must be wondering if I won the lottery. She grabs the box and gives it back to me. I take the box from her and meet her stare. Behind her I see the peachy and pink hues of her apartment, almost like a sunset.

When did things becomes so awkward and tense between us? Maybe when she broke up with you and dated your best friend you idiot.

Her expression, is plain-unreadable saying goodbye, I leave. There's a package on my apartment steps, opening it in the kitchen I realize it's a uniform.
A crinkled stickynote reads, " These are the uniforms throughout the week. You'll be staying at these dorms until December." Below was my dorm room number and a list of things that will be provided along with my false identity, I'm Quinn Davidson, son of a lawyer and a neurosurgeon. Wealthy but in a way where I wouldn't stand out. The profile was filled with many details on who I was. I better study before I go to Monroe Academy tommorow.

Dhruv's POV:
The party was almost over, I occupied myself with a few drinks. Heading into the house I decided I would look around, it was a beautiful house after all. Plus, other than stare at other people here, there was nothing to do. Walking around I find myself looking at their study, inside there are shelves stocked with books. Deciding to check out there taste in books I head in, at that moment I here a clicking of heels.

"Fuck! I better hide because I have no excuse to snooping through their study!"

The clicking stops right in front of the study. I peer out behind the wooden desk I'm hiding behind and see brown legs. It's her. She already hates me, I might just ruin my dads business deal. Holding my breath I pray that she keeps walking. Instead she walks in and looks around almost as she's looking for something. She steps behind the desk and her brown eyes meet mine. Surprised, she jumps and lets out a small scream. Immediately security rushes to the study.

"Shhhhh"
"Crap! My dads gonna yell at me when I go home"I murmur.

Firmly she says," Follow my lead and stay silent."

Nodding my head I crouch behind the desks.

The footsteps come to a halt and she says, "Sorry guys I just dropped a few books."

Unconvinced they walk forward, coming behind the desk she uses the heel of her heels to open a trap door and kicks me-in a motion which I understand as to go in.

As she closed the metal flap of the door I realize I'm in a tunnel not a rusty, dusty vent, but a velvet carpeted tunnel. I crawl to the the end and see a steel ladder. I climb down and see a massive lounge area.

There's a flat screen tv and a snack bar as well as a ping pong table and a bedroom, kitchen, and a bathroom. After comfortably sitting myself on the black couch I watch the football highlights from last Sunday while eating goldfish and cheez-its.

Kajals POV
I had stumbled into the study to look at old yearbooks and to see if I could find any pictures of her. I was missing her a lot. And that's when I stumbled upon Mr Golden Boy hiding underneath my Dad's desk. Initially I screamed because I thought he was a fucking burglar. After realizing it was him I realized the guards couldn't see him here. They would assume based on how he was dressed that I snuck him in and would report it back to my dad. Which would be a difficult situation that I just wanted to avoid. Luckily security rolled their eyes at me, no doubt wondering what a spoiled brat I must be. I decided to go down their and see what this guy was doing. I opened the trapdoor and crawled down. My dad had this built when I was younger in case of emergency. Nobody knows about it except family, not even security. My dress rod up as I crawled down, this might be ruining the dress, but I'd rather avoid everyone else upstairs. That when I see Mr Golden Boy. His eyes drift my dress which has ridden up my thighs now. I stand up and self consciously pull the dress down. He smirks as he notices the slight blush on my cheeks.
Why am I nervous? I repeat why am I nervous? Well that wasn't the most comfortable position. You would have been nervous if it was anybody.
I clear my throat,"What were you doing in the study?"