Someone that she used to know

Hey guys this is my first Ouran Academy fanfic so I am sorry if it is not the best Fanfics are kinda hard to write so bear with me and my spellimg i do this on my phone so omce again sorry. And i ddo not own any of the ouran host club charaters own the characters you have never heard of are mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayano

I walked into my new school and took a deep breath. I was in my second year of high school so I was prepared for it but this school was so big. I walked down the long elaborate corridor and looked for my room, room fifty-two. I wandered down the hallway some more until I came upon my room.

I took another deep breath and turned the doorknob, everyone immeadiately stopped talking and looked in my direction. I stood frozen in fear as everyone looked at me as if I were a bug and I needed to be squashed.

"Well hello what is your name?" A blonde haired boy with blue eyes popped up in front of me and asked, causing me to stumble back.

I was so surprised that I couldn't speak so he got in my face and opened his mouth to speak again but someone stepped in.

"Tamaki can't you see that she is umcomfortable with you in her face like that?" That voice... I knew that deep, rich voice.

I looked up and saw him... his black hair and eyes stood out against the purple of his uniform. I watched as he made the boy named Tamaki step back. I finally took a breath and looked back at the blonde haired boy.

"My name is Ayano." I mumbled. Looking at the ground wanting to sink to the floor.

"Well my name is Tamaki and this is Kyoya." I stared at the ground and refused to look up. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was forced to look up when a hand gentlly pushed my chin up.

"Let me escort you to a seat." I was looking into the eyes of Kyoya. He grabbed my arm and led me to the back of the room and gently pushed me into a seat. He sat next to me and Tamaki sat in front of me.

"So Ayano when did you move here?" Tamaki asked as a girl in a boys uniform with short hair sat down next to him and looked at me expectantly.

"I just moved here from Tokyo about two weeks ago." This caused Kyoya's head to snap up from something he was writing in a little black book and stare at me intently. I looked away from him and at my hands sitting in my lap.

"Is your name by chance Ayano Miyagi?" Kyoya asked me.

I nodded my head. "Yes." I said to quietly. I looled up and saw him scribble into his little notebook. I looked at Tamaki and saw him talking to to boys that looked like twins and the girl dressed as a boy. I saw something slide onto my desk, I looked up at Kyoya but he was just scribbling in his little black notebook.

I opened the note. "Come and meet me in music room three after school at precisely two-fifty." I closed the note and put it into my bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyoya

I sat in the room we used for the Host Club and waited for Ayano. It had been two years since I had last seen her and I wanted to know the reality of why she was here. When she tentatively opened the door and looked at me I motioned her over to sit on the couch across from me.

"Take a seat Ayano." I told her.

She sat and looked at her hands in her lap. She held something in them and I couldn't tell what. I moved closer and saw that it was the note I had written.

"Why are you here Ayano?" I asked her quietly.

"I am here because my father is dead amd my mother wished to put me in this prestigous academy." She told me.

I studied her face and saw that she was telling the truth. She smiled at me but then stopped and looked at the ground. I saw a tear fall from her eye.

"I am finally free of him." She sobbed. "But there is a different problem now..." she took a deep breath. "And his name is Kado." She sobbed.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

She shot up. "Nothing I have said too much already." She ran to the door but I grabbed her by her upper arm. She stopped and stiffened her arm and let out a yelp of pain. I pulled her back and lifted the arm of her dress up and saw horrible bruises and scars.

I looked into her eyes. "Who the hell did this to you?" I asked.

She whimpered. "I already told you." She looked at me a painful look in her eyes.

Suddenly enraged I asked, "Where is this Kado?"

She looked at me worried. "What are you going to do?"

"I am going to kill him."