Chapter One - Arrival

Lightning sounded in a dark city. It was midnight, and almost everyone in Musutafu was asleep. Only night workers and insomniacs were awake, so no-one noticed the strange occurrence. Noone, but the people who were loudly teleported into the middle of an empty street. 

  There were about a dozen figures, all of which emitted dim light. They talked in hushed, panicked voices, as they stood over an adult male body. He had a torn, mossy green sweatshirt, black pants with many pockets sewn on, and a blindfold covering his eyes. The figures standing around looked humanoid, though not, at the same time. Some looked almost canidae, fur covered bodies with muzzles and paw-like hands and feet, others more reptilian, covered in scales, some with webbed talons, and one even looked as close to a bird-human hybrid as possible, blue feathers and a hooked beak. He didn't have wings, per se, but longer feathers concentrated around his elbow joints, and scaled shins and feet. All of them were brightly coloured, and all were armed with various weapons, but for the moment, seemed consumed in their worry for the man.

  There was a park nearby, so the white one with various blue, orange and yellow scales through his long, sharp ruff, picked up the man in his muscular arms with more delicacy than you'd imagine, and carried him off the hard asphalt, and onto the soft, green grass. There was an orange canidae with tendrils of rainbow colours sliding through his fur like an oil spill. He seemed to be more confused with the whereabouts of the group than any of the others.  This was reflected in his bristling fur.

  Once the man had been set down, the white figure turned and saw the orange and rainbow being, and stepped into the air as if it were a staircase. "Rainbow, or rather, Palette. What do you think you are doing here?! You were on Rainbow Void's team last time I saw you. How dare you even come into our presence?!" His voice was quiet but furious, filled with venomous emotions.

  A brown-furred figure with horns poking out of a circular clock mask, ticking softly, wearing a coat rose up to meet the mostly white character, and he put his hand on his scaled shoulder reassuringly. 'Prism,' he murmured into the white figures mind. 'This is the First Curses doing, Palette didn't choose to come here, any more than the rest of us. And who knows, maybe he changed? We should go down now before we draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Who knows what this place has in store.' He looked down at the others and at Palette, whose fur was still bristling in shock. He hadn't reacted to Prisms accusation.

  "Fine, but you will forgive one person too many soon, Time." He looked at him, bitterness in his voice. "And you will regret your choice." He settled down onto the grass and sat, cross legged, on guard near the unconscious man.

  Time landed next to a group of six, base-coloured figures. Three were furred, Violet, Orange and Yellow, Two were scaled, Indigo and Green, and one, Blue, was feathered. "Leaders." He spoke with a soft, but authoritative, voice. "We need to figure out where we are. If we can do that, maybe we can get Sabre some help." 

  The Green Leader spoke up. "I'm Green, maybe I could try healing Sabre?"

  A voice came from behind the group. "Negative, you would not be able to do anything to him. This was the first curses doing, moron." A brass robot, unfinished, yet clearly made in the form of the figures, had overheard what they were saying.

  "Did, did he just call me a moron?" Green Leader asked indignantly. 

  Time moved his fingertips to his mask. "Yes, he calls everyone that, except for Professor Salmon."

  "Because Professor Salmon is so much smarter than you, morons." His mechanical voice was tinged with amusement, though it kept most of its monotonous tone.

  "If he is so smart, why doesn't he put a mute button on you?" Green leader spoke.

  "Because my input may be worth more than yours. Statistically speaking, it is  worth more than yours." the amused tone turned smug.

  "I vote we ignore him until he actually has something to offer? All in favour." Five more colouful arms shot into the air. Six in total.

   Time shook his head. "So, now that that's done with, what should we do here? And, well, how do we get home? Does anyone have any suggestions? Chervil? Hibiscus?" Hibiscus shook his violet head, dislodging one of the many flowers braided through the fur.

   Chervil, Green Leader, looked at him steadily with glowing emerald eyes. "I propose that we stay here 'till daylight, then see if we can find anyone who can help us, and Sabre." The other leaders nodded in agreement.

  "Wait, why are we all here? What will our kingdoms think?" The Yellow Leader piped up.

  Time looked at him seriously. "That is a valid point, Goldie. Perhaps I could use my power so that when we come back, it will be like no time has passed at all. That might work." Something under his mask shifted as if he had just heard something. He looked over the far side of the park and saw a small, green-haired boy standing there. The boy looked startled to see a group of such odd looking people,  then he jogged up to the group, a notebook and pen in his hand.

  "Hello!" The boy said cheerfully. "I am Izuku Midoriya, Who are you?" The boy was sweating, even though it was rather cold. He seemed to be on a pre-morning jog.

  "Um..." Time was at a loss for words. "I am Time, are you a human?"

  The boy faltered. "Uh, yes, aren't you?"

  Prism walked up from his vigil seat next to the unconscious man, the Blue Leader taking his place. "No, we are Colors, and we have been transported here from our universe. Do you know where we are?"

  The boy looked skeptical, but also worried. "Um, you are in Musutafu. Are you being serious?"

  "Yes, and we are in urgent need of help. Our friend over here, Sabre, is sick and we don't know how to help a human in a human world." Prisms voice was tight. He pointed to Sabre, who seemed pale in the moonlight, persperation shining on his skin.

  The boy stopped looking skeptical and he set his mouth into a hard line. "I know a place. Come with me."