Chapter 2 the restaurant

elvis see's ann come back with his tasty food.

his stomach starts to rumble with hunger from not eating food all day.

"wow.. this food looks amazing!!" he had a big smile across his face.
he then starts to grab the Maple syrup and fork to dig into those warm soft fluffy pancakes.

"enjoy the good food!" she smiles then walks away to go to take the next persons order.

he starts to eat the food and takes a bite of the pancakes that had maple syrup on it then few mins later he was done with the panckes he then takes a bite of the turkey sandwich and then 15 mins later he was done eating all the food that he bought.

ann comes back to check on how elvis was doing.

"how was the food? she asks.

he burps and wipes his mouth on a napkin blushing a little.

"it was really good!" he starts to rub his stomach a little making her know he was super full.

she giggles a tiny bit. "i'll tell the chef you liked the food, also here is you're check." she hands it to him.

the total was $3.10 he then begins to take out his wallet and grabs out the 3 dollars and 10 cents and hands it to her. "aw i appreciate that very much ann, well i gotta go now i'll see ya tomorrow afternoon." he then gets up from his seat and walks away.

she waves at him saying bye
missing him already.

he wished he could've stayed at denny's a bit longer to talk more but he had to leave to see if he could get a gig at that fancy restaurant hes heard so much about from his friends and family.

he looked at all the places while walking to his next destination that was a couple miles away so he  decided to walk over to where the bus stop was and sat on the bench that was there.

he started to write in his little black book he pulled out from his pants pocket and starts to write more lyrics in it.

"Are you lonesome tonight

Do you miss me tonight?

Are you sorry we drifted apart?
Does your memory stray to a bright summer day
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart?..."

the bus arrives and he begins to put his book back in his pocket and gets up from the bench.

the bus door opens and then he hops in and finds a seat that was closest to the door.

he gets his book out again and writes more in it.

"Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare?

Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?"

a guy starts talking in elvis direction he must've been at least his age from the way he dressed.

"hey man what's that song you're singing? it sounds pretty nice." The guy said with a thick ish British accent.

"thanks man it's just a tune I've been working on today, I'm thinking of singing it at a gig that i might get this week."

"what is the place you're going to called?" the brunet haired guy asked. 

"it's called Romeo's." He replied back to the guy.

"I'm heading right over there too actually! i have a few brothers that work there, maybe i can tell him about your music and get you hired there." the guy smiled.

he then continues talking. "also whats your name lad?"

the guy then goes to sit right next to elvis so they can talk a bit closer to each other.

"wow that'd be great! do they all cook food there or something?, also my name is elvis Presley."

"well they both cook food there but at night they sing on the stage there and i join them for that every night. also nice to meet you elvis I'm robin gibb!" he says in a happy tone.

"do you get paid well for singing there?" he asks curiously.

"it's pretty good i get about 90 dollars a week." the bus stops to a halt and both of them get up from their seats and walk out of the door.

"man that's not too bad." elvis whistles when the guy told him how much he got per a week.

his own parents made 40 each a week from their jobs. 

"yeah it's great pay, I'm able to afford three piece suits, fancy shoes from england and spain, vinyl records, things like that."

they found the restaurant and walked into the fancy place.

his new friend goes in the back of the place to the kichen elvis soon follows along with him.

"hey barry!!!" he gets his older brothers attention from cooking pasta noodles.

barry wipes his hands on his apron towel then heads to where his younger brother was.

'whats up robin??" he notices the blue eyed guy standing next to his younger brother.

"are you gonna introduce me to your friend?" his older brother smiles.

elvis puts his hand out and shook barry's hand.

"hi I'm elvis i met your brother on the bus going over here to get a singing gig here." he smiles telling him the short story.

"Hi elvis welcome to Romeo's, you've come to the right place to get a gig here everyone that goes here loves all kinds of music!"

elvis notices someone running in from the kitchen door going to robin.

"GUYS i just heard from the manger that there's going to be record producers in the restaurant tonight!!!" robins twin brother Maurice comes in with a smile on his face.

"this is brilliant lads we might be able to make an album if they like our music!!" Barry was thrilled and hugs his younger brothers smiling.