Walking into the classroom

Arias POV-

Great. Another day of school, in a classroom full of idiots.I looked around the room and saw someone that stuck out to me. There was a boy  he was a little bit ... different, a little bit ... special. He was laughing with some boys, I certainly haven't seen him before. He was probably new. He was new. I only realised I had zoned out in my thoughts when my friend, Frankie, started hitting my arm really hard, she raised her eyebrows up and down, hinting something. "Do you like him?" I was shocked on how she managed to gather that, "ms. Gurl I haven't even spoken to him, this is the first time I've seen him," I rolled my eyes.
"Dumb, hoe-ass bitch," I muttered under my breath.

"Ria, Ria! Get over here you fat bitch," and that would be my amazing, wonderful, bestest friend, Annabelle. (A/N: Me) "what do you want?" She punched my arm jokingly, "rude. I heard from a little birdy," she paused then said the word "Frankie" in between coughs, "that you keep giving lovey dovey eyes to lover boy!" I rolled my eyes, Frankies gonna get it later. "I do not!" I said, accusingly. She just tapped me on the shoulder, shaking her head, "aria, aria, aria, when will you open your eyes and see... you like him. I just laughed, "oh wait, your being Sirius."( A/N: this may not be a h.p ff but I'm still gonna use puns)