Morning Cuddles :D🌺

•{10:06}•
{Mostly fluff}
{Enjoy}
{Very short}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov: Rantaro

The smell of the morning breeze.
That's all I could smell when I woke up. As I opened my eyes I immediately woke to see the face of my beautiful boyfriend.

As I looked at him I just started to admire all of his features, his light freckles that were hard to see at first glance, his soft jaw line that gave him a youthful look to him, everything about him was perfect in my eyes.

I pulled Kokichi closer and held him almost as if I didn't he would disappear. I knew he wouldn't, the killing game was a long time ago. The killing game definitely did it's toll on all of us. I shouldn't be thinking about this, it never ends well to think about it but I can't stop sometimes and-......The boy in my arms starts to move and I remember Kokichi is still in my arms, he was so precious to me and I couldn't bear the thought of him leaving. I need him, he is everything to me. He is the only one to bring me out of my episodes and I love him for it.

Kokichi pov:

I woke to Rantaro holding me close to his chest. I felt his breath on my head, I found it calming in a way, I looked up to see his eyes open. How long has he been awake? "Morning darling." Ah yes, that stupid name he calls me when we wake up. It never ceases to bring a blush to my face "Morning pretty boy." Even though I just woke up, I still had some energy to tease

I kinda stayed there for a bit and just snuggled into him as he pet my head and I listened to his heartbeat, we didn't talk, just enjoyed each other's presence.

I really love Rantaro, he makes me feel loved and happy. I'm still so surprised that he's still with me, He's been so patient, and always made me feel so happy and loved, I'm not used to it, but I really like it.

I want him and only, I want to marry him, have children with him, make him feel as loved as he makes me. I just want him to be with me for the rest of my life

"I love you Kokichi."

[Rewrote this bitch because smut is icky 😒/hj]