Turnabout Apollo and Klavier Part 2

Start from the beginning

They were very happy, saying "I told you so", since they did say that Klavier was smarter than most kids here.

Ms Sapel hands the Gavins paperwork to put Klavier in the gifted program, to which they're more than happy to fill out.

The Crescends did arrive to pick up Daryan, but Ms Sapel found them and went over.

"Mr and Mrs Crescend, I must talk to you about Apollo." She said, Mr Crescend sighs and says "What?"

Ms Sapel explains about Apollo's intellect and how she believes it would be in his best interest if he were to be in the gifted program.

Mr and Mrs Crescend looked at Ms Sapel like she was a person in a mental asylum screaming like a lunatic.

"You must be kidding." Mr Crescend finally says. Mrs Crescend chimes in with "Apollo couldn't be in the gifted program. He's too stupid. That's why he's in school."

Ms Sapel was confused and appalled by the two's disdain for Apollo.
"You really should've seen him go through those tests."

"He must've cheated." Mr Crescend said simply. "Yeah! Apollo is too dumb to be in that program. Maybe too dumb for school!" Daryan chimed in.

"I'm sure you'll see that you're wrong about Apollo soon." Ms Sapel insisted, Mr Crescend signing the forms to have Apollo moved to the gifted program, mainly to make the principal shut up.

Apollo looked down, ashamed. The Crescends then drove off, Ms Sapel trying to catch up.

"How can they not take Apollo?" She said, looking at Apollo, who is simply walking in the same direction as the car.

"Wait Apollo!" Klavier called out and went to him. "How come Daryan's parents didnt get you in their car?"

Apollo then says "I walk. They said they dont have enough room."

Klavier couldn't believe it. They drove a large Mercedes Benz. It has more than enough room for one more kid.

But the Gavins had driven Apollo home, also not believing what they saw of the Crescends.

The door to the Crescend house was locked, a note on the door that read "Me and my family are going on vacation in the Bahamas.", along with contact info.

Mr Gavin was shocked and called Mr Crescend to ask about why they didnt bring Apollo.

But he didnt pick up. Mr Gavin groaned in annoyance, Apollo looking down.

Mrs Gavin noticed Apollo's expression and was worried. Klavier looked at them and asks "Can Apollo stay with us until they get back?"

The couple look at each other and agrees, thinking it would be a good idea.

Apollo was skeptical, but agreed, walking with the Gavins to their house.

Clay had arrived later, as he was gonna also stay with the Gavins since his parents are on their wedding anniversary in Hawaii.

The three were in Klavier's playroom, painting in an area of the room for arts and crafts.

Klavier was quite the art prodigy, this time, having painted a scene from the last time he and his family went to the beach, it was sunset and dolphins had jumped out of the water.

Clay had painted stars and planets in a dark blue background, he was very interested in space stuff.

Apollo's paintings were something extraordinary. He and Klavier had talked in lunch and Klavier had mentioned he always wanted to be a defense attorney.