The date

As she wakes up on her bean bag ass, she'd get up and go to the bathroom to get showered, although her thick buns couldn't fit inside, she kept her ass out side the shower. She'd then walk into her room and grab a stretchy leather dress, knowing her panties wouldn't fit, she didn't put any on. She then goes into her room and gets pampered up for her big date tonight. As she walks down the school hallway, getting her ass slapped atleast 22 times, she spots her boyfriend and gives him a kiss on the cheek before walking to class, she walks inside the classroom and everyone looks at her sloshing giant booty, she walks over to a seat where another kid sat, not noticing him, sits on him, she then gets up after class and walks away from the kid that was crushed by her giant buttocks after multiple classes, she meets up with her boyfriend at his dorm, as she walks into his dorm, her ass wobbles and gets stuck, "Hey babe, mind helping?" She asks her boyfriend. He then responds with, "Yeah, lemme call a friend." She feels people playing with her ass poking out of the doorway, after hours, her boyfriends friend arrives to see an ass with red marks and cum on the back. He pushes as hard as he can, sliding her ass inside the room. She sits down right by the tv. She notices her boyfriend and her aren't even watching the movie she put on, but staring at her giant ass, "Well babe, I'm gonna just sleep right here, Kay?" Her boyfriend nods as she falls asleep on her stomach, her ass growing overnight. As she wakes up, pools among pools of cum drip out of her asshole, she looks and scowls, as she gets dressed up again and leaves, walking with a 140 foot booty out in the hallway, sloshing side to side in anger, she walks into her dorm and locks herself inside, sleeping while her ass just gets bigger and bigger in a never ending cycle.