''I like you.''

Heeseung said and walked closer to Sunghoon as he was pretty shocked to hear that and took a step back.

Boy is really drunk.

''Heeseung!"

Sunghoon looked behind him and saw Jake running towards them. He stood next to them and bent down with his hands on his knees as he breathes heavily.

''Please. Get this 'Heeseung' guy away from me Jake.'' Sunghoon said.

And yes, he knew his name.

''I know, I will. But wait....he lives with you-" 

''So what? You are taking him to the dorm. Not me. Ew.'' Sunghoon rolled his eyes and walked away.

And that's how they went back to the dorm, with Sunghoon walking in front and behind was Jake dragging Heeseung with him.

''Why are you acting like a baby!?" Jake whined.

''Gu gu ga ga!'' Heeseung blurted.

''HAAHAHAHA!" He laughed.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

They finally reached their dorm.

Jake let out a heavy sigh. His arm wrapped around Heeseung's waist to support him so he won't fall.

''Where are we~?" Heeseung asked and poked Jake's cheek.

''Tch.'' The latter pulled his head away from his hand.

''Back to your dorm idiot!" Jake said annoyingly.

''What? W-Why?"

''Because it's two in the morning!" Jake said and removed his hands from Heeseung.

''No! We will....go to the spa!" Heeseung said.

''What? Spa?" Jake looked at him in disbelief.

''Yes! Call spa!"

Then Heeseung turned around and pointed his hand in the air.

''Spa!" He said and started walking oppositely.

''You're not going anywhere sir!"

Jake pulled him back and sat him down on the floor as Heeseung back was against their dorm's door.

And Sunghoon watched it all with a 'so done' face and his arms folded against his chest.

He just went there to get a drink or two but what the hell is happening here?

''I'm leaving.''

Jake said and ran away without waiting for Sunghoon's response because he knows he will never let him go.

''What? Wait!" Sunghoon shouted but Jake was already out of his sight.

''Shit man!'' Sunghoon looked at Heeseung whose eyes were closed.

He stood in front of him and saw the messed-up person. His hair was a nest.

''Move.''

''Noooo.'' Heeseung said.

''Tch. Don't make me more angry.''

''Noooooo.'' Heeseung whined more.

''Ok then.''

Sunghoon took out the key card and inserted it inside the door, sliding it down as the door unlocked. He pushed the door open with his right hand as the door hit the wall behind it and Heeseung fell down. His head hit the floor.

He hissed in pain and rubbed his head.

''Serves you right.''

Sunghoon said and entered the dorm but Heeseung was angry. So he grabbed Sunghoon's leg and pulled him down as he fell on top of Heeseung.

''Ouch!" Sunghoon looked down at Heeseung angrily and hissed in pain because his knee hit the cold floor.

''Hehe. Revengeee.''

Heeseung said and wrapped his legs around Sunghoon's waist and arms around his torso, taking him by a big surprise. Then he rolled over and now Sunghoon was under Heeseung.

Sunghoon was still processing what was happening.

The dorm was all dark because they just came here and didn't even turn on the lights. But instead, they're on the floor. The only light coming was out of the door which was still opened and them in front of it.

Heeseung's face was so close to Sunghoon and he just stared at him in awe. On the other hand, Sunghoon wanted to push him away because he was super close. And he dared not to move because of the closeness.

Heeseung brought his both hands on Sunghoon's chest and slowly sat up, running his hands down his body along the way. Goosebumps spread all over Sunghoon's body at his touch. Heeseung was sitting up now, on Sunghoon's waist.

That was a weird feeling he got just now by his touch.

He didn't want to mention it...

But damn...

The boy was gorgeous.

He never noticed it? He has been living with him for the past 7 months for God's sake.

But right now, he was ready to push him away.

But Heeseung closed his eyes and fell back down on Sunghoon. His chest hit Sunghoon's as Sunghoon yelped in small pain. But what got him surprised once again was Heeseung's face. His face buried in Sunghoon's neck and his lips in contact with it. Sunghoon's eyes widened as Heeseung's strong scent engulfed him as well.

❤(\(\
   („• ֊ •„) ❤️
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓

(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛