Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''Woohoo!'' Jake screamed when they entered the club which had dull lights all over.

''Let's have so much fun, Heeseung!!" Jake screamed because of the loud music happily while jumping up and down.

A smile came on Heeseung's face as he saw his friend being so happy. So he replied with a scream.

''Sure!"

(Screw Sunghoon, let's just have fun.)

Heeseung thought and they both disappeared in the crowd and danced the night away.

After a while when it was past 11 pm and their body gave up to dance more, they sat in front of the bar and started to drink. They talked and laughed with a few more friends and played mini-games.

Heeseung was going to drink his fourth glass of beer when he saw him sitting opposite from afar. Sitting on the bar stool with a glass of alcohol in hand as well.

Heeseung's lip parted at the view.

The boy was so unreal that he wanted to look at him forever and ever. He was wearing a black shirt which was tucked inside his black jeans. His two top buttons were opened, his locket against his chest, and his collarbone was exposed a little as well. His jet black hair pushed back with gel leaving a string of curved hair on his forehead.

Oh, God...

Suddenly, Sunghoon turned his head and his eyes immediately dropped on Heeseung.

Heeseung let out a small gasp and looked down. After looking down, he realized that he was wearing black as well.

''Heeseung!" Jake slapped Heeseung's neck as he hissed in pain and looked at him surprised.

''What was that for!?" Heeseung pouted.

He was getting tipsy.

''I called you like fifty times! It's your turn!'' Jake shouted.

''Oh sorry. I was carried away by my thoughts.''

''What were you thinking?"

''Nothing.'' Heeseung replied and looked at Sunghoon once again who had his eyes somewhere else now.

He quickly turned back to give attention to the group of friends waiting for him.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Heeseung was wasted.

The boys left him alone in the bar to dance or spent their remaining time with their partners.

So here he was, on his 13th drink. His head was on the table as he mumbled words that don't even exist.

''Oh my God!'' Jake came out of nowhere.

''How much did you drink!?"

Jake shouted as he grabbed Heeseung's shoulder and sat him straight to look at his face.

''You are devasted.'' Jake's mouth wide opened at Heeseung's sight.

His hair was messed up and his eyes were half-closed. His cheeks, pink.

''Kaje.'' He said.

''What?'' Jake's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

What is 'kaje'?

''I-I.....meeen.'' Heeseung laughed.

''I m-mean Jake. Hehe.''

He laughed as Jake looked at him, scared. He was worried that something worse will happen to him in this state.

''Let's go back to your dorm. It's past one am-"

''N-No way.'' He whined and stood up suddenly as the stool slid backward.

How is he gonna take him back to the dorm now?

''I won't gooo-"

Heeseung said with his eyes closed and kept walked backward when his back hit someone and he fell. He closed his eyes tightly but he was stopped midway when arms wrapped around his waist.

He opened his eyes to see the man who he wanted to wrap his arms around and he was the one.

His dark eyes and the string of his hair that fell on his forehead.

He looked gorgeous. His expressions were too blank to tell what he was thinking or what he was feeling.

He was a mysterious guy after all.

A mysterious guy, Park Sunghoon.

❤(\(\

(„• ֊ •„) ❤️
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
(„• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛