Y/n vs Shion, power of the megablast

Start from the beginning

Hand 1/ 4 

"I can't allow him to have another turn, if i don't finish him off this turn i'm finished." Shion thought as he started his turn.

Shion:  Ride Blue Sky Knight, Altmile <11000>

Shion: Generation stride! Shrouded Divine Knight, Gablade < 26000>. Stride skill, Pir and Shield Bash get's 5000 power <12000> , <12000>. They move to the front, now Shield Bash attack, with it's skill add 2000 power < 14000>

Y/n : Flame edge intercepts<15000>

Shion: Pir attacks! <12000>

Y/n: Guard with Tar <20000>

Shion: Gablade attacks <31000>

Y/n: Complete guard 

Shion: Triple drive, first check, no trigger, second check, stand trigger, all effects to Pir <17000>, third check, critical trigger, once again all effects to Pir<22000>. And attack!

Y/n: No guard, damage check, no trigger , no trigger.

Shion: Turn end

Damage 4/ 5

Hand 3/1

*I could't end it this turn, but if he doesn't stride, i may have a chance to survive this." Shion thought.

Y/n: Stand and draw. Final turn!

Y/n declaration stunned both Chrono and Shion, they could't shake off the feeling that the end is truly near.

Y/n: Vortex's skill, soul charge and add 2000 power. <12000> Then i call Blazing Flare Dragon <10000> *Calling it to the top right circle*

Y/n: Picture it, the fearsome dragon that'll set this entire battlefield ablaze.  Vortex's other skill, soulblast and Megablast! *Soulblast eight cards and counterblast five*

Y/n: Burning breath of the vortex, burning hell! Did you see what i done? The surface of Cray shakes under the weight of a ominous dragon. The flames of destruction raging within can no longer be contained, cleanse these lands as it baths in your flames, Cataclysm! Sending three rear guards to the drop zone. Shield Bash, Pri and Millius!

Chrono: He wiped out Shion's field like it was nothing!

Kamui: This Chorno, is a megablast. It's a skill that only be activated with a soulblast of eight and a counterblast of five. It's hard skill to achieve, even in decks that focuses on soul charging because of the counterblast.

Shion: So that's why he took Pir's attack when he was critical, it was so he would have the damage to spend.

Y/n: Blazing Flare and Joka's skill activates, for every rear guard that retreats, add 3000 power <19000> , <15000>. That's not all, Mahoraga gets 5000 power for every rear guard that retreats. <20000>

Shion: No way!

Y/n: Nehalem attacks <18000>

"Even if i get a trigger here, my hand won't be enough to hold of the other two attacks." Shion thought. "I have to draw a six damage heal trigger."

Shion: No guard, damage check, no trigger....

Y/n: Vortex attacks the vanguard <32000>

Shion: No guard

Y/n: Twin drive, no trigger, no trigger

Shion: Damage check, no trigger, i lost

Winner: Y/n

"That was a good game Shion." Y/n said as he put away his deck.

"Indeed, the rumors about you are true after all." Shion said.

"Like Chorno, i'm ready for a rematch anytime."

"Glad to her it." Shion said." Though i'm curious if you heard of the "Nation six"?

"The Nation six?" Chrono asked.

"A group of six female cardfighters that represent one of the six nations of Cray." Y/n answered. "Rumors say that each of them mastered every clan of the nation they represent."

"Kinda like you?"

"Almost, there are some clans i don't use, such as Megacolony. And the rumors also say they have a leader that uses all of the clans."

"Woah, has anyone defeated them?"

"Other then each other? Then none so far."

"I wonder if i'll get the the chance to cardfight one."

"I doubt it, they don't cardfight rookies like you." Shion chimed in.

"What was that!? Why you..."Chrono growled at the Royal Paladin user.

As the two argued, Y/n just shook his head, he could only wonder what the future will hold for them all.

Done and done! First time in a long time finishing a chapter in one day. Y/n fought Shion and won and we learn of the Nation six, a group i created. Their not OC's so can anyone guess who their are? A hint is, four of them are from Fire emblem. Anyways, next time Y/n will face off against one of the Nation six members. Will he win? Or will his winning streak be broken? Read to find out. Whatt clan should Y/n use next? Your picks are Royal Paladin, Aqua force or Nova Grappler. Tell me in the comments bellow.