Love me, please..-Karl Jacobs x Reader

I wake up but i just could not stop thinking about Karl.. He was so cute and i just could NOT stop thinking about him, Then i realized there was only 2 days before the love or host. I scream in excitement. Then, My mother comes into my room and starts yelling. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. NOW. I WILL GIVE YOU THE MONEY JUST PACK YOUR THINGS AND GO!" Although i wasn't sure to process this, THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!  i packed all my clothes but of course i still took a shower, i changed into...

 I WILL GIVE YOU THE MONEY JUST PACK YOUR THINGS AND GO!" Although i wasn't sure to process this, THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!  i packed all my clothes but of course i still took a shower, i changed into

It was the cutest outfit i had in my wardrobe at the time. I continued packing up and i began to unassemble my PC and i put in in a huge suitcase i had and the wires along with it. My mom at least gave me 10,000 dollars, now I'm not the type to brag but..  My mom had stacks on top of stacks of MONEY. i don't even know where she gets it from.. i go in my car and continue to drive. then remember this nice house i saw by a park that i liked, so i looked at how much it cost and it was 800 dollars. Rent free was the best part about it though! so then i got it and made my way the the house.

 Rent free was the best part about it though! so then i got it and made my way the the house

when i came in there was a man at the steps waiting for something. Hi! i said I'm here to but this house, is it on sale? "Yes, it is. You got money?" Yes i do i said. i gave him 800 dollars and just like that it was my property. I put my car in the parking lot. i got everything ready i even took of the parts of my bed and put them in my trunk. i also had the décor for the house in my trunk. i took everything out and i put back my bed and PC. i had my room just like how it was when i lived with my mom.

 i had my room just like how it was when i lived with my mom

I checked my PC and got a few messages from an unknown.

                                                                                           Unknown???

Hi! I think Wilbur gave me your number!

                                                                                                                                          Um, Who is this?                            Oh, I'm Karl! i think your joining my love or host right?

                                                                                                                            Oh, Hi Karl! i completely forgot-

Oh its fine, How are u?

                                                                                                                     Good, Tysm for asking! Also gtg stream!

Ok, Bye!

                                                                        Y/N has changed name to Karl :3

Lol-

                                                                                               OH WAIT I DIDN"T THINK THAT YOU WOULD SEE IT

                                                  I check the time. Its 3:19. i start streaming. 

"Hey Chat! I'm gonna play jackbox with tubbo, Ranboo, dream, tommy, And quackity! Ok im gonna join the VC!

                                                      AFTER THAT JACKBOX NONSENCE                                                                        

I check the time and its 7:27. I say bye to chat and the squad and log off. i went to take a shower then went to bed.

OK I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT HOW YOU BUY A HOUSE DONT KILL ME PLS I JUST GOT BORED AS HELL- PLEASE DONT TRY GETTING A HOUSE LIKE THAT PLS DONT THATS FAKE-