♥Doubts♥

Depuis le début

This whole day had been a blessing to me. Spending the whole day with the woman of my dreams was fun. I later found out that we had a lot in common. We shared likes and dislikes. I don't know why I never realised that she was more like me. She completes me.

She was asleep laying on my chest, her hair cover her beautiful face. I removed it from her face only to find her sleeping peacefully and I smiled.

We woke up and headed to have a shower, of course together. We were supposed to go to work today. I was really against the idea, but we couldn't miss work today again. I wore my dark grey suit, with a black shirt and paired it with black shoes. I was really to go. I waited for Tash watching her as she dressed in a light grey dress with black highlights and she wore her black heels. She sat down in front of the dressing table and began to apply some make up to highlight her perfect features. Women tend to take more time but I liked watching my wife dressing her self up. I cant believe she was officially my wife.

"quit checking me out and lets go to work we're already late." She said standing in front of me. I didn't see her walking up to me. I guess I was day dreaming. I chuckled.

"you were putting quite a scene there." I said rubbing the back my neck while my other arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her close to me. I smiled down at her and she returned the smile. "You know, I'm just happy and I cant believe you're all mine now. I'm happy because you've moved on with me." I was lost again and her fingers snapped in front of me.

"why dream about me when I'm right in front of you." She giggled forcing me to smile at her pulling her even close. She stopped giggling and we kissed. "if we keep on like this we will run late to work." She said after we broke the kiss.

"yeah sure lets go and have breakfast." I said as I guided her out of our bedroom.

We had breakfast with our children and we found ourselves heading towards Natalie and Neil's school to drop them. After that we headed to the office where everyone stared at us as we entered. Im sure they sensed the change into our relationship. My arm was wrapped around her waist and I had a smile that reached my ears.

I went to my office after making sure that my wife is settled in her office. I really wanted to be with her but I couldn't. we had a lot of work to attend to. Hank walked in my office with a knowing smile.

"you won." He said as he took a seat right in front of me.

"I still don't believe it." I told him.

"yeah I understand you are still in shock." He responded. "what?" he asked after seeing that my smile vanished.

"Tash is the most amazing woman I ever seen in my life and I don't think I deserve her." I explained to him.

"hey, you wanted her and now that you have her you're doubting. Man, you've waited for her for so long and you've gotten your reward. You deserve it. Youre definitely worthy to have her."

"do you think she will go back to Henry?" I asked him. I was so insecure and afraid that Henry will take her away from me again. I've seen the love she had for him. I even craved for it.

"Oh come on." He sounded bored with my question. "oh shit!" he exclaimed.

"what?" I followed his gaze only to find Henry standing in my wife's office on the CCTV camera. Yeah ive installed them only to see my beautiful wife work.

"speak of the devil and he appears. I think your nightmares are about to come true." Hank chuckled.

"shut up." I said standing up ready to go to my wife.

" You cant go there. We have to see what he wants first."

"no, I cant let her be alone with him."