Chapter 2

One day, Robert found himself in a dungeon, and with Seth, Rex and Draco laughed at him suddenly he heard someone saying, "Robert! Robert!"It was Tom. Tom said " What's up bro, you were murmuring Seth's name when you were sleeping just now. " Robert replied, " I was dreaming that I was tied up and the gang was laughing at me! " Tom replied," Are you sure? That sounds fishy!'' " I know right? I think it means something. " answered Robert. Suddenly, Annie marched in and said,'' Guys, you will be late for breakfast if you don't get up now. Did you forget that you promised to meet on the first floor?" Tom replied," Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that! But Robert just had a weird dream, tell you about that later!"

After Annie heard about Robert's dream, she said," I'll check the library and see the dreams book and see if there is a definition of it." Tom and Robert nodded their heads and set off back to their dorms.

After 30 minutes, Professor Sean came in and said," Come with me" and then they went to the office and saw Annie lying on the bed bruised and bloodied up. Professor Sean said," she was found on the floor next to the library."

They were horrified and didn't know how to react. Professor Sean asked them if they knew anybody who would do this but nobody knew.

Professor Sean said they would get to the bottom of this and in the meantime, Annie would just have to stay in the first aid room.