chapter 1

Hailey and Millie,full name Hailey Hunter and Millie Hunter. Everyone knows them as Hunter sister in school. They are identical twins but they don't have any similarities in their style. Hailey is a e-girl who is really good at sports,black is her favorite colour, her whole wardrobe is full of black clothing.
On the other hand Millie is a nerd, teachers get surprised because of her math results. Math,physics,chemistry is nothing but a piece of cake to her. Like typical nerds Millie also have glasses and she can't see anything without her glasses. Millie says without her glasses she sometimes can't hear 👂👂(yes!! you read that right people who wears glasses can understand. Without glasses life is nothing😌😌). Anyways Hailey and Millie are  twister (twin sisters short form) they are bffs. Because Millie is a nerd she sometimes get bullied by the school's queen bee and her friends. Hailey always defend her sister and save her every time. Hailey can't see her baby sister get hurt like that.Because of this Millie loves her sister very much. And their boding is the best. But there friendship kinda got broken (Millie thinks that🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, Hailey does not think that). When Hailey's boyfriend Collins Key came into their life. You read that right COLLINS KEY! Famous magician Collins Key. Hailey met Collins in a school's celebration. In that place when Collins saw Hailey he instantly ask her to go on a date with him. And in they're first date Collins asked Hailey to be his girlfriend. And guess what Hailey said yes!!!. From then on Hailey and Collins are together. But Millie isn't too happy with that😒. Because Millie thinks after Collins came into their life Hailey isn't spending too much time with her. That's why Millie doesn't really like Collins. (But writer is crazy about Collins😄😄😄😄)

That was short. Hope you like it. Love you guys😚😚