Annoying Kukie

"Move!" The annoying guy said as he came inside the bathroom. However, my legs my choice. I still stood there brushing my teeth as I felt a push making me bump to the door of our bathroom. He grabbed my toothpaste and started brushing his teeth like he didn't care at all. "Thash shmy tooshpaysh" I managed to blurt out angrily but he just laughed? God he's so annoying! After brushing I admire my teeth and walked out our bathroom purposely bumping my shoulder with him. Hell, it was painful but I didn't show him as he would make fun of me again. "God" I said as I held my painful shoulder reminding myself for the fifteenth time that he has a bulky body that I'll stand no chance against. "Aish, I should just get ready" I said and went to my closet. Oh, foolish of me to not introduce my self. I'm Marinette or Mari" for short. I'm a UA student, actually one of the top ones😏 Oh and that annoying guy you saw earlier? He's Katsuki or "Kukie" for short. We live together, lmao bet you're surprised. our teacher Aizawa very rudely decided to make us roomates. I know, who wouldn't be annoyed when you live with a jerk like this? Today is a weekend so don't worry about the fact that I'm not at UA. "AHHHH" I screamed when I heard a tiny explosion near my ear just to be annoyed when I turned around and see the culprit. "WHAT THE HELL KUKIE?!" I yelled at him and lightly punched his chest. "Still a chicken I see" God! I swear I'm about to throw hands with this guy. He was on the floor laughing in a towel and wet hair on. Ew. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" I pushed him but he just continues laughing at my attempts to pull the strings of his towel. "You're so freaking annoying!" I said as I grabbed my phone and swiftly walk out of our room. I poured myself a glass of water and and immediately drank it's contents. That jerk! I sweat I will push him off our bed someday. "That's my sandwich you jackass!" I usually don't eat anything during night time and that way the annoying Katsuki Bakugou adapted my food intake. He would always steal my food. Did you hear me?

MY. FREAKING. FOOD.

He knows I hate it when my food gets taken before my consent and yes, he always does that whenever I make him share. I'm about to lose my mind while the jerk is happily munching on MY sandwich. And when I say I'm about to lose my mind.

I MEAN IT!

"Baby, there's too many. Why share?" He said as he's an angel sent from above and I hope he fell so badly. Oh and yeah he calls me "Baby" But that doesn't mean that we're dating. He calls me that since I'm younger than him😃 "You have yours Kukie My sandwiches are sacred!" Yeah, I'm that of a freak so back off. He just laughs and comes closer to hug me from behind. "I'm starving, I haven't eaten anything besides the pancakes this morning" He confessed leaning his head on the crook of my neck. "So?" I said not minding about the fact that he's pouting and I can see it in the mirror of our fridge. "Come on baby, spare your Kukie some love" His arms tightened on my waist. Yeah, he's clingy sometimes but I'm too? But don't think that I like him! NOOOO! "Go and make your own food Kukie" I said and rolled my eyes but he just pulled me even more with a big pout on his face. "You're such a baddie to your poor roommate" He said and I have to admit, his puppy eyes sure make me melt. "N- Arrhhhhfgg you owe me one!" I said angrily and grabbed a apron to start cooking. "Thank you!" He started giving me soft kisses on my face as "reward".