Chapter-1

Lets explore the world of Rose and Edward ......

~POV of rose~

Running down the stairs.

"La la la la laaa la "...Mom Mom !!...can you hear me ?Mom...

"What on earth is making u shout that loud rose"?.Mom says as she walk towards me.
Its Lara's party tonight .(In crying tone) and guess what! I don't have any new wear in my wardrobe.

Ohh such a small thing."Come here my sweetie". She hugged me and gave a smile, afyer time she took me for shopping and bought me a new pink gown.That gown was beautiful.Also it suited me . I am short ,and never forget to carry heels along .

Clock strike seven it was time to reach deck where the party was held. I stepped in with smile and had three fake smiles back.Yes these are my so called friends.
My eyes were looking for Lara.
ohh yes ! I found her .
There blue dress,brown curled hair ..fair face and blue eyes " Wow ..!! she was dressed too good . As she was close friend of mine.Also my family type.

I greeted her and seeing me she was too happy i could see it on her face.

She introduced me to some boys who joined high school this year .

As i was not good in talking to stranger's i didn't talk them.
Lara got me a juice and I.....Yes I idiot turned back so hard and spilled the juice on the guy standing behind .The black coat guy.

"I' m..i' m.. really very sorry ..i was just watching lara back".I said in soft tone. As I knew it was my mistake.

"By this you can see how scared i was, by just a little mistake".

That tall guy said looking constantly at me. "Its fine".      

Yes! The sacred me! ..just ran away from there.

"Hey whats wrong Rose? "Lara asked me."I spilled my juice on black coat guy standing on your right".

"Ohh Rose its just a small thing".

She took me in middle of all "Hey is he looking at me? " I asked Lara.

"Chill he won't eat you" Lara said and left me with others to stare.

Music started and everyone went on floor for dance.I hid myself in corner from where i was away from others eye. Lara came in search of me but I did'nt show myself.
Soon the party was over.

I hugged lara and wished her luck for further life and left for home.

Mom i am back."Its late go to sleep sweetie"... yes mom 'good night'. I came in my room switched lights on and fall on my bed.ohh was soo tired but it was Eleven my writing time.

Got up washed my face and sat on chair opened the book and started writing my feelings down.

Sunshine fall on my face . It was six of morning . i got ready, had my breakfast and rushed to school.today it was division distribution day.

The notice board was crowded thankfully lara came i greeted her 'Good moring'. she replied ' Mrng' good news.. "we are in same division its A" .Ohh this was great news.

We both entered in class and what (expression of excalamation) that black coat guy was standing there as well.i holded lara's hand tight.. "lara thats the same guy on whom i spilled the juice yesterday night in your party"."Omg what should i do?. relax its ohk " lara said smiling at me.i don't know for what she smiled crazy girl.

"Have a seat everone"..Mrs Grace Anderson entered the classroom."please take your seats" there was pin drop silence. She said five words and i was stunned.

"students sit accordingly as i say"

"Its quite late i am calling just names if anyone similar names ask for surname".

"Ben & Cara ..first bench

Steve & Molly..second

Alex & Lisa..third

Sam & Lara..fourth

Rose & Edward... fifth".

(In mind) Nice sam is lara's partner..'Sam' he is like brother to me as i don't have any real brother. He's there for me anytime. I think he has crush on lara.Ohh someone called my name i guess.

"Rose...rose? can't you hear me screaming"!!

"Sorry mam".can you recall my             placement" . 

"Rose and Edward fifth".

I picked my pink bag and walked towards fifth bench .i kept my eyes down as i knew he will misbehave me from now.as i heard last night that he is angry young guy..

Mam gave some important instructions regarding uniform, discipline, focus towards this important academic Year..after that my complete attention was on him hole day whether he does anything wrong with me or not.whether he will shout at me.. beat on me ..ohh sacry me !!.school was over for day.

"Nothing went wrong" . i went to lara with my sad face ,she knew it was because of sitting with that angry boy.

"Rose no more making faces you have to handle it now there is no other way because i know you won't go to mam for changing placements".

"Yah you are right lara".lets walk home.i turned back he was behind us .."he is following me as hostel is next to my apartment" .All the problems are falling on me like rain.

Lara.."what rose?" .pray for my safety."Now who is eating you?".no one is eating me its just that the room opposite of my is vacant hope none of these boys get that room."Chill from last 3 years no one was allotted that room so this year also the series will continue"..

"Ohh your words make me feel good"."ohk bye rose" .."bye lara".

I came in my room kept my bag on desk.curtains were open.i was changing my colthes and the gallery door was shut of hostel room opposite .so i started changing my colthes and i heard some one opened the door .....My eyes got wide hearing that sound.

What do you think about this
chapter :-) I have never written stories before this is my first time.so whats on your mind? write down in comment box please.

Also story will heat up slowly keep reading..

Please kindly don't be a silent reader  .... do respond. :-)