He started to hand me his shirt but I frowned, my lips sealing together. "No." I shoved past him, a small part of me hoping that he wouldn't follow but a larger part begging that he would.

Hearing him sigh dramatically and with his long strides, he caught up to me as we pushed through the crowd. My eyes scanned the hallways, attempting to remember where the washrooms were as if that would help the darkening stain.

"Take the shirt." He mumbled and I spared him a glance, expecting to see him insecure and shying away at the feeling of his skin exposed to the room but his posture was relaxed and a cocky smirk lay on his lips.

"No." I scoffed and began to walk faster until we were nearly fully distanced from the crowd.

"Stop being so stubborn." He snapped and his nose scrunched as I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being so insistent!" I crossed my arms and his eyes snapped to my breasts. I almost wanted to laugh at how easy it was.

Groaning and angrily shoving his hands in his pocket, he rocked on his toes before tilting his head and nodding towards the elevator. "My suite. I have unused ones."

It wasn't that I didn't want to accept his shirt. It was that he was a Muggle, and a tourist at that. If I kept looking at him, shirtless even, I knew that it would be nearly impossible to get him out of my mind. But maybe borrowing a shirt wouldn't get me too attached.

"Fine." I muttered and we walked into the elevator with awkward music filling the silence. It was silent as the lift began to move up to the suite level.

I was then very aware of his naked torso brushing against my body ever so often and each time, my breath got caught in my throat and his scent intoxicated the air.

"Put your shirt on." I mumbled, clenching my fist as he raised and eyebrow to look down at me. I tilted my head up to meet his gaze and his grey eyes sparkled with amusement.

"Tell me your name." He grinned and began to pull on his shirt. He buttoned the bottom few, not moving his gaze from me but left the top few loose with his sleeves pushed upwards, showcasing his sinful veins.

"No."

"You say 'No' a lot." He cocked his head, leaning down a bit down and I tensed.

"You say the stupidest things." I pulled my head down, burning at the feeling of his gaze still on me.

Looking over at the mirror across from us, my breathing felt shallow as his hand rose and his finger trailed against my collarbone leaving chills of goosebumps behind the path of his touch.

Tilting my head over my shoulder, I met his gaze. His eyebrow perched and the grey of his eyes gleamed in waves of anticipation while my heart beat in lustful throbs.

"Oh fuck you." I muttered and rushed to bring my hand to his collar and pull his head down to meet mine.

Our lips met in a rushed frenzy, with his arm circling around my back and tightening agains the curves of my hips. His rough fingers moved up to my chin, gripping tightly and forcing my mouth open. His tongue thrust into my mouth, circling skillfully and my heart beat erratically at the thought of his soft lips romancing between my thighs.