Ancient history

N- When I was 18, I didn't have many friends, only you, Emilie, Jean, and another guy, Oscar, he was my closest friend since he was the only one who helped me in the library. I introduced you to him, remember?

G- Wait, was he the one who...

N- Committed, yes, he was. But unfortunately he did um.. get the better of me. And after he committed, I did find out that I was pregnant. But when I saw her for the first time, she had his eyes, and I saw that in Fei again today. My parents left me on the streets and I couldn't provide for either of us, so I let someone bring her to a better place, and... I guess that was Shanghai.

Her eyes were watering, but she didn't let Gabriel see, she quickly took a sip fo her coffee. Remembering the feeling of pain when she had let her daughter go.

G- Did you have a name for her?

N- Her name would've been Celeste, but I don't even know if that's her. I feel like I know her.. but I'm not sure if Fei, could possibly be my daughter.

G- I'm sure there's a way we could find out. Like a DNA test.

N- I've forgotten about it until now. I think it was... her eyes.

G- Well, I'm glad you told me.

N- I do feel a bit better now. 

G- I knew you would.

He hugged her, she used all of her willpower and was able to stop herself from crying.

N- I have to tell Adrien it's time for his piano lessons.

G- Alright, tell him I'll be up in a minute.

N- Of course, sir.

She was glad Gabriel had said he was going to spend time with his sone, even if it was just a piano lesson. Little did she know, that her story made Gabriel realize his hostility from his only child, the sine he loved so dearly, and couldn't imagine going through something like that. He would've gone up with her, but he needed a moment.

G- Nooroo?

Noo- Yes master?

G- Did you or Duusu know about this?

Noo- She didn't tell anyone about it.

G- Has anything like this happened to you?

Noo- Kwamis don't have family, only loss for their friends and holders.

G- I found your miraculous, but do you know how you were lost?

Noo- Our guardian before Ladybug had used the peacock miraculous to get him food during the training, and the hate for the miraculous mixed with its hunger, which created feast, the sentimonster you akimatized. But the whole temple was burnt down, and the peacock miraculous was damage by the flames before he was able to escape. But he lost the two miraculous and the grimoire.

G- So that's how this happened.

Nathalie knocked on Adrien's door, Fei was there with him, Nathalie was able to keep her poker face.

N- It's time to practice your piano, Adrien.

She saw the sulk on his face, Fei looked at her.

A- Will you-

N- Your father said he was going to be here in a minute.

Adrien's face lightened and he ran over to this piano, after he played the song once, his father came in the room. Fei sat on the edge of the bed, and Nathalie stood by the piano, clutching her tablet. Gabriel sat on the piano bench next to Adrien, and started to play gently along the keys. Nathalie spaced out and listened, letting the world flow away from her, until someone tapped her shoulder.