I - where am i?

Começar do início

"You've been a softie for Haneul all the time, you will spoil her, Joo-In!!" Jiho talked, again.

"Okay okay~ can't help myself. Now, hurry up Han-han. We're gonna late and Jiho definitely doesn't happy because of that." Joo-In sang. I guess I need to answer before that Jiho scolds me again.

"Ah, yes yes!! I'm comingggg, sorry." I shouted out.

Okay, from what i heard from they, today is my first day i attend school, sooooo... red ribbon go with the one-piece beige skirt, and another white milk jacket, is that my uniform-? How girly and sparkle that uniform is. I should change quickly before a nagging from 'that' Jiho come out again.

After changing, i looked myself in the mirror to check it all. Wait, it still me, but different eyes. It still a messy long black hair, my skin is still white but this time, instead of a pair of brown eyes, i have a pair of lilac eyes. And i don't need to wear glasses, because my eyesights are good. However, i remembered that those boys, i don't know they, but they do know me, they called me "Haneul" and a weird nickname besides that. And they said something like they've known me a while ago. This is not my world, it's like.. um, what is it...? I hardly remember what that called, the story always popular among girls...
Ugh, my head hurts... Seems like the time hasn't come, yet! Now, i need to collect myself, try to find whom and why i was sent to this weird world. Besides, whose wish i need to help...?

"Are you done?" Joo-In asked.

Well, it almost time. Taking a deep breath, i try to make my face brighter a bit with a smile, also fixing my hair by braiding it, i don't want they look at me weirdedly because of my messy hair.

"Yes, i'm cominggg!!!" Think that you've known they a long time, they're your friends, you need to remember it, Haneul!! I opened the door and revealed in front of me is two boys. One with a scowl on his face, he quite tall. His looks kind of 'angelic' due to his silver hair and eyelashes. Another is not as tall as 'silver hair' does, but he still taller than me... He has a bright smile on his face when he saw me was trying to open the door, this boy has a honey-brown hair and golden brown eyes, he somehow remind me about a cute little hamster.

"Took you so longggg!! I miss you so muchhh, Han-han!!" He hurriedly hugged me tightly. Ah, this boy is so cute, i smiled and returned the hug back. That silver hair looked at me and this cute hamster, he sighed and had a face like 'I'm tired of this fuckin shit, please release me.. God'. And my biggest mistake is let cute hams hug me as much as he likes. Out of the blue, he hug me tighter than before, almost choked me to death. I tried to say something, but all i came out is a huff. Quickly, i turned my head to 'silver hair', use my puppy eyes, pleading him helped me or i am going to die, sooner... As expected, 'silver hair' spoke:

"Joo-In, that's enough! Don't you see Haneul is gonna die because she can't breath right now!! Also, we're gonna late for school, thanks to someone..." Aw, that harsh!!

" Aw, that so sadddd... but you know, Han-han is just too cute. I can't help but want to hug her forever! And you wanna hug her as well, right... Jiho? " Joo-In smirked because of his friend's flustered face.

" Wha....?! "

" Finally, i think i'm just gonna die soon. Next time, please don't do that too tight, um Joo-In...? " I coughed a little because of my lacking of air and turned to hamster for reminding. And this is my second mistake!!! Why on Earth that i am calling someone without knowing whom is whom, and ended my setences with a question tone..!! I'm sucking....

" Okay, Han-han. If you say so. " He smiled brighter than the first time i've seen him.

-

-

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was the first chap? I tried to make a calm characater for my Haneul, but she still has to confused due to her world has changed. I really have a bad grammar and still, i want to write a story in English... Please tell me if i had wrong something, or please tell what your opinion is, i'd like to read it so much. Last words, thank you so much for reading my book :3