𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

Bill took care of my stuff while I pushed open the grand doors of the Manor. I came into a living space that was not as dull as the vibe outside. There was only emarald, white and gold fixtures, fire place lit but the only thing missing was Christmas decor.

"Hello?"

Silence

"Is anyone home?"

Footsteps got louder and a presence was made visible. Stood there was a beautiful woman, black flowy dress that only was tight around the chestle region, hair in a half up - half down that showed off the division of blonde and brunette locks and red lips that gave colour to her pale skin.

"Welcome my dear, I'm Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy."

"Pleasure to meet you, Mrs Malfoy", I offered a hand to shake.

"Darling, please call me Narcissa", she tenderly said and pulled in for a hug, which I whole heartedly accepted.

"I have so many questions Narcissa. I feel lost and tired. Help me", I pleaded.

"All in right time my love. Let's just take a seat and we'll talk over tea. Does that sound good?", she said with a hand on my cheek.

I sat on the couch, fiddling nervously with my fingers and waited patiently for her to come back. What should I even ask her first? God, was I fumbled. She came quick with a tray that had biscuits, bowl of sugar cubes, small glass jar of milk and three cups and saucers....?

"Please tell me why have you summoned me here and what is this meeting you speak of and why is it just me and not your son and where-"

"I'm sorry Elnara but I am not the one to tell you this."

"Then who can?", I was on the verge of screaming.

"Hello daughter"

"Mum?", I looked at her figure approaching me and that sly grin on her face.

"Don't just sit there darling, aren't you going come greet your mother?"

Knowing the consequence, I got up and embraced her. "My darling daughter, always so obedient", she hissed in my ear and squeezed me tight.

"Narcissa", my mother greeted with and head nod, "Helena", she did the same back.

"Let's get started, shall we?", mother said like more of a command.

"Please explain to me what is happening? First that voice then the-"

"What voice?", mother glared.

"It was a woman calling my name."

When I said that, Narcissa' posture erected and looked everywhere else other than Helena. She looked terrified.

"YOU. YOU FOOLISH WOMAN", mother barked at her. "YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND TRIED TO WARN HER, DIDN'T YOU?"

Helena conjured a dagger and held it against Narcissa' neck.

"Mum stop it!"

"It's- it's not what you think", she rasped, feared that she was going to die.

"THEN WHAT IS IT CISSY? BECAUSE I WILL CALL ON THE DARK LORD AND TELL OF YOUR FAULTS", the screening continued.

"MUM PLEASE, YOU'RE HURTING HER!", I pleaded desparately.

Mother removed the blade and threw her onto the couch leaving her to rub against her throat  "Explain yourself."

"Elnara wasn't who I was looking for, it was my son. I called out to him because I was so sure of his faith. But after our deal I fed Elnara' name into his ears. I was simply trying to convey the message of what was going happen so she could prepare for it. But she did not understand that kind of magic. So finally when the date was set, I was instructed to inform her and so I wrote to her which led her here."