nights

Natsuki intertwines her fingers with Yuri's, leading the both of them to The pink haired girl's room. As soon as both of them are in the room, Nat closes and locks the door behind her, Yuri looks at Nat, wondering why the pink haired tsundere wanted her here. "So, what did you need Natsuki?" Nat turns around and looks at Yuri, her eyes looking at the purple haired woman's body, up and down. Yuri notices this small detail, but it doesn't make her feel uncomfortable, it feels different.

Yuri pulls Nat closer and kisses her, the smaller woman's lips met with hers, filled with need and lust, Nat whines and brings Yuri closer, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Fuck.. I want- need- you" Yuri smiles against Nat's lips and deepens the kiss, sliding her tongue in the small tsundere's mouth, earning a small, soft moan from her. Nat backs Yuri up to her bed, pushing the taller woman down and then sitting on her lap, creating a small form of friction by grinding against her thighs.

Yuri slips her hands up Nat's braless shirt, softly squeezing her nipple. The pink haired girl groans in pleasure, pulling Yuri closer. Yuri pins Nat down, kissing and sucking on her neck, tugging down her light pink skirt, revealing some white, yet soaked, undies. Yuri's hot breath hits Natsuki's lips as she runs a finger along her undies, slipping one in and rubbing her heat. Nat groans, spreading her thighs. "Y-yuri.. mmnh fuck-" the helpless girl whines, slightly arching her back as Yuri slides two fingers in, pumping in and out. "What do you want Nat~?" Natsuki bites her lip, trying not to make a sound. "I- I want.." she clenches her jaw as Yuri goes faster, rubbing her clit with her thumb. "Tell me Natsuki." The purple haired girl softly demands, pulling down the other girl's panties, gaining more room. "Fuck me" the sub says, kissing Yuri. Yuri smiles and goes deeper, hitting the small, hard nub, which earns a moan from Nat.

The purple haired woman curls her fingers, hitting the sub's gspot hard and fast. Nat opens her mouth, letting out a broken, desperate moan. Yuri smirks and takes her fingers out. Natsuki softly whines from the sudden loss of pleasure. "Wh- what are you doing?" Yuri just smiles and gets up, walking towards Nat's dresser, she opens a drawer and pulls something out. Yuri takes off her leggings and undies, gingerly putting the 12 inch strap on. Nat looks to Yuri, her face a bright red from looking at what the tall woman had.

The purple haired woman walks back to the small horny girl on the bed. She then flips her over, rubbing her pussy. Nat buries her face in the sheets, muffling her moans. Yuri rubs her lover's thigh, gently inserting the strap-on, only going halfway in to see how Nat feels. "How is this?" She softly asks. The pink haired tsundere whines in pleasure, pressing her ass up against Yuri. "It feels- so fucking good" The taller woman smirks and pushes it further, rolling her slender hips against the other girl's ass. Nat arches her back, lifting her hips up to reach Yuri's groin. Yuri grabs Nat's hips and shoves the strap all the way in, hitting her gspot, earning a small fap from her thighs hitting the other girl's ass. Nat tucks some loose hair behind her ear, a low moan slides up her throat and out her mouth. "O-oh fuck Yuri" she whines, gripping the sheets.

Yuri thrusts harder, a thin layer of sweat covering her neck. Nat lets out more moans, her walls closing around the 12 inch dick that Yuri shoved inside of her. "I- I'm so fucking close mm" the shorter girl whines, tears of pleasure spilling out of the edges of her eyes. Yuri softly grunts, shoving the 12 inch deeper, hitting the other girl's gspot continuously, hard and fast. "I know you're going to cum Nat" the taller woman says, softly groaning as she cums with the strap rubbing against her clit.

"Fuck so c-close Yuri just a little more-" Nat whines. Yuri spreads the sub's pussy, shoving the strap on inside of her harder and faster against her gspot than before. The tsundere's thighs shake as cum squirts out, Yuri gently takes the strap out of Nat, and takes it off, dropping it to the floor. Yuri snuggles her smaller lover. "How was that?" The purple haired woman asks. "Do you need to even ask? That was amazing" the tsundere softly replies, snuggling up to Yuri and dozing off. Yuri hums in polite before dozing off with her lover.