LEVEL ONE: GAME START

Start from the beginning

The boy glanced down at her, for what it felt like a long time. Feeling his eyes, she shifted a bit, so all she could see were his golden tan arms. She didn't like the extra attention. Especially in all of this confusion.

Snapping back to reality now, the boy gripped her with his hands to make sure he had her secure in his arms while he was sprinting through the corridors.

The girl jumped at his voice again, there was something raspy and urgent about it... But there was also something familiar about it.

"One more left, turn the corner, hallway, hallway, and breakthrough."

He kept whispering that to himself. Maybe as motivation, or so he wouldn't forget directions?

But directions to what?

The girl could tell, as soon as he went down a red corridor on the left hand side that he was taking her somewhere.

And you may be asking yourselves: "Why the fuck is the girl acting this calm- or really not reacting at all- but just observing? She just came from an elevator with no memory and is being practically kidnapped by a boy who we don't know! BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON YOU WON'T NAME THE CHARACTERS YET- What the fuck kinda miraculous fanfic is this! Some shit author-"

You are probably thinking all of those things by now. I can assure you three things:

Yes, I am a shit author who is on miraculous brain rot

Yes, this is a miraculous fanfic, so just hang in there

And- on the inside the girl-(and yes we are still not naming the characters but I think you have a pretty good idea of who this is)- the girl is dying on the inside.

Ever since the elevator, she had felt like a cold lifeless corpse.

Paralyzed.

A fragile frame of a soul.

As soon as she got out of that god forsaken elevator, it was like more and more of her senses and natural instincts dissolved.

It was like she was decaying.

All her body would allow her to do was look forward, just forward, and forward.

Staring at a cracked marble floor, black roaches began to scurry across the floor. They heard a pound from above. She wanted to feel disgusted.

Wanted.

But she couldn't feel anything.

She wanted him to put her down, she wanted to identify whoever "him" was. She wanted to show some type of emotion, but nothing came out.

It was as if an invisible rope was restraining her, tying her down and deleting the actions she wanted to do like a virus with data.

She wanted to scream and cry in confusion. She wanted to run fast like the boy holding her was doing.

Her thoughts though, were interrupted by a roar behind them.

That's why the boy was running so fast.

They were running from something.

The boy stopped briefly, catching his breath and looking behind them, before pulling her tighter to his body and continuing to run.

The boy's speed picked up, her spine shivered as she felt him breath down on her. He had been carrying her bridal style and sprinting for some time now. She heard a metal clang on the floor- she wondered what that could've been. But his breath and voice masked any thought of it.