The true story

So I got like 2 reads but that's okay! Thank you people who read! Lovvveeeee you!

But here's the next chapter so please ENJOY!

-Elsa

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

{Louis POV}

After dinner, we went back to our flat. Harry sat next to me in the car. It was more challenging on the way back.

We took the lift up to our penthouse. It was dead silent on the way up. I guess we were all just tired.

We walked out and down the long cold hallway to the door. Liam took out his keys and unlocked the front door.

After we all walked in I went to lounge on the sofa. I pulled out my mobile and saw a text from Eleanor

"Hey boobear! Do you want to go to the mall tomorrow?"

Ever since harry and I almost kissed...I have been starting to lose my feelings for Eleanor.

I texted back:

"Yes babe, I miss you!"

Of course I was faking...

That day when Harry and I...you know. It was a strange day. It was a day me and Eleanor had a fight. I was really upset about it so I decided to go talk to my best friend...Harry.

(AN: this is a flashback, just letting you know.)

"What happened Lou?"

"I said that she shouldn't take it too personally that I'm with other girls in our music videos. Then she flipped out on me!"

" I'm so sorry Lou." Harry grasped me in his arms.

I hugged him back, we hugged for a while. I have never felt this way. His manly arms around me. His hair, smelled so good.

He pulled away. I was about to say something but I hesitated. We got caught in each others eyes. I could feel the heat. We got closer and closer. His arm moved up and held my cheek. We moved closer-

"Louis, what happened?" Niall bursted through the door

We quickly pulled away.

"Totally fine! Just a little fight with Eleanor!"

"Okay, mate."

He walked out and failed to close the door. Harry suddenly was on his feet

"Um...feel better, Louis." He said rubbing his head

"Thanks" I could tell I probably looked blown.

(AN:end of flashback)

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen where all the boys were.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight!" The four synchronized.

I walked into my room and stripped down my underwear trousers and v-neck. I turned on the shower and walked in. Thinking about Harry and I. I couldn't think of anything but.

I can't ignore the fact that happened. I can't ignore that we almost kissed. I can't ignore Harry because he's a...just a brilliant friend. Yeah, just a friend.

No I I just can't ignore it...I can't....I can't ignore....that....

I love Harry.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Hey!

You like it? I did! Exciting! Awwww I wish this was real life <333

-Elsa