The Shoot Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

“You tell em, T! And if anybody tell yo ass different, don’t be afraid to give they ass a good old LA whooping.

I smiled lightly. I’m sure I can do this..i mean I can’t be that hard. Just smile and look beautiful.

“Well if you want to make it there on time, you gotta leave now” Chloe told me

“Tiara, you want to tag along?

“Why not” She smiled

Uh oh. Boys of LA, watch out. Three girls on the loose.

Tiara told me how they would do my hair, makeup and beauty at the shoot so what I was wearing is fine but Tiara had to go upstairs to get dressed as she’s still rolling around in an oversized tee with no socks on, Chloe went with her to raid her closet, leaving me downstairs by myself with only one thought running through my head. Langston.

I wonder what he has to say about this. I picked up my iPhone and hovered my finger over his number and pressed ‘Call’.

Langston

I’m lying in this bed, with nothing but my thoughts inside my head. I took a walk, just to get some fresh air to clear my head, but I ended up at her’s. Within one look, she had me captivated. She stood at her door with nothing but a cotton button-up shirt and smooth legs. Just one look, that’s all it took. My original intention was just to talk but with Rae, I should have known that wasn’t going to happen. Well we did talk but when she sat that ass on my lap, all hope was gone. I looked down at my phone to see it ringing and Armani’s beautiful face on the screen, I can’t pick up. My thoughts and voices are already drowned in guilt. I left the phone to ring then got up out of Rae’s bed to walk to her bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror.

 Pain and sorrow mixed with each other.

Remorse.

Guilt.

That’s all I saw looking back in the mirror. I splashed some water on face and rubbed my hands on my head. Shit’s fucked man.

“Baby…come back to bed…

Armani

Lang wasn’t answering but it wasn’t a thing. I shrugged it off and I jumped into the car with the girls and we headed off to central LA. I was so excited but I was also shitting myself. Me? On Tv? WITH DIGGY SIMMONS? That bit always excites me.

We pulled up at this house but I knew it was the set for the shoot cause all these lights and cameras were about and there were extra trailers plus a lot of people were walking around wearing black. I guess that was the crew. We stepped out of the Chloe’s car and got stopped by security.

“Excuse me, ladies. This is a closed set” A huge ass black security guard said to us.

“Oh, we got a requested invite” Tiara flashed her million dollar smile.

“I’m going to need to see it”

I was about to pull out my phone to show him the text Daniel had sent me when he comes running up to us.

“It’s okay Tyco, there with me” Daniel smiled; I swear my panties got wet on sight.

He nodded and let us pass.

“It’s nice to see you, Armani”

“It’s nice to see you too, Mr Simmon- I mean Daniel” I blushed

“Yeah my name’s Tiara” She introduced herself

“And I’m Chloe, you gon be looking after our girl right?” She pried