Chapter 9- Missing Her

Start from the beginning

Nicki- AHH.....MAS.....I..CA......PLE......AHHHH....NO.....UGHHHH!

As much as I tried to get the words out it wasn't happening. I couldn't hold it anymore. My orgasm ripped through me like a knife and I let loose.

Nicki- OH GOD MASTER IM CUMMING AHHHHHHHH AH HGH.

I felt a liquid come out of me. I was so big and loud. Master snatched her fist out of me and I fell back on the floor. I was literally hyperventilating, I thought I was gonna die. My entire body was spasming, it felt like I was on the floor for hours. Eventually I came back to my senses and was able to talk again.

Nicki- master?

Rih- yes kitten?

Nicki- how long was I down here?

Rih- about 30 minutes

Master helped me up off of the floor.

Nicki- damn.

Rih- watch your mouth kitten. We gotta go anyway, come on.

We packed our bags in the car and went to the airport. When we got there my sadness returned. We got out of the car and one of the pilots grabbed my bags and put them on the plane. I stood there starring at the plane. Master came up to me and held her arms out. I ran into them and held on to her tight.

Nicki- I'm gonna miss you crying

Rih- I'm gonna miss you to kitten, stop crying I'm gonna see you soon. Its only three days.

Nicki- three days to many master.

Rih- hahaha I know kitten, its OK. As much as I love this we can't stay like this forever. You gotta go hun.

I started to cry harder. Master pryed my hands from off of her. She turned me around and pushed me to the plane.

Rih- go kitten, I'll call you tonight.

Nicki- bye master.

I walked onto the plane and looked back at master. She waved at me and I waved back. I got on the plane and sat in one of the seats when the pilot closed the door and started the plane I sat there and cried my eyes out. I'm gonna miss her so much.

Rihannas POV

I'm gonna miss my kitten so much. When I plane took off I started to cry. I didn't want her to see me so I had to wait. I got back in my car and cryed for an hour. When I got my self together I drove off and went to my plane headed to London.

Later that night
Still Rihannas POV

I just got back to the hotel from my video shoot. I could barley work today because all I could think about was kitten. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. When I got out I put a big shirt on and layed in bed. I grabbed my phone and dialed kittens number.

Ringg...ringgg...rin

Nicki- Master!!

Rih- hey kitten, how are you!?!

Nicki- OK, I miss you like crazy master.

Rih- I miss you to kitty.

Nicki- you sure.

Rih- uh..yeah I'm sure, what the hell kind of question is that?

Nicki- I'm sorry master, I'm not trying to be rude its just that....when I left you didn't seem sad or like you cared.

Well that hurt. I sat up on the bed.

Rih- hey, listen to me and listen good. Don't you ever doubt my love for you, ever. Just because you didn't get the reaction you wanted from me do not mean I don't care.