Prologue

As they laid there in the rain. In the spot where their dearest companion took their last breath.Compilating if they could move past it or follow them into the next life.

As they laid there...in tears and a broken heart. They had suddenly became furious but that was soon filled with regret and more tears.

They laid there....and laid until they became aware of what had happened. As if they were parallelized in the beginning. They cried harder and louder, screaming in pain.

As they laid there...the master mind of this tragedy. Lurked in the shadows and watched.

They watched as they screamed in pain with shaky cries. They watched with regret and sorrowfulness.

They didn't mean to take it this far. They thought if they had taken a life in front of this person and shocked them for at least a second. It would give them something to laugh at them about.

They didn't realize that the person who's life was taken. Was someone of importance to them.

They lost their train of thought. When suddenly a louder scream came out. A scream so loud everyone near could hear.

Soon a crowd came rushing to see who made that earful scream.

Everyone was shocked to see that the person who let out that earful scream was no other then their-