CHAP 1-MAFIA

It was at night and It was raining heavily and thunderstorm can be heard clearly in Seoul.

'Bang! Bang! Bang!' can be heard.
Many bloods and dead body are on the floor of the mansion of Mr. Kang the richest man in Korea and is the number 1
Illegal drug user and pusher.

"HAHAHA"laughed the young man holding a GOLDEN GUN pointing at Mr. Kang. "Take it easy Niki-yah"said the man leaning sideways to the wall.

"P-please sp-s-spare my l-life"Mr. Kang said begging the young men."Like he'll we would!..if you want to live tell us where it is"the young man said with the cold eyes and cold tone.

"Heeseung Hyung I'm hungry let's just kill him so we can go home and eat.. Pls hyung"
The white haired guy said.

"Jay hyung give me your shot gun and I'll end him for still not telling us way to long, we just need the file but his taking all day"the young man with his cold eyes said.

"Ohh... Sure here"the said Jay said while giving the shot gun to the younger. "No. Pl-please n-n-no."Mr. Kang begged "to late.. I'm already on my limit of waiting"the young man with cold eyes said while smirking. "Bang" was the only thing heard.

"That's what you get you asshole for taking to long on telling us where the g*ddam file is...HAHAHA"the said heeseung said then laughed.

"Yahh sunghonnaaa wanna eat ice cream when we go home?"Jay said to the said sunghoon. "Yah Jay hyung don't left me out"niki said to Jay. "So you'll just left me out then? "Heeseung said to Jay and niki.
"Haha"sunghoon laugh.

"Let's just go home first guys"heeseung said
"Okayyy hyungaa"niki said while playing with his silver knife.

"Let's goo~~~"Jay said.
They went to their respective car and didn't even bother to take an umbrella or run towards the car. They just walk slowly like it was sunny day.

Hi guys:))you like this chap??
Plss vote and thankyouu😙

................

I dont know why I made this chapter short and i think it's because this was my first story that i made all by myself 😊😊