Little owl (bokuto)

Prelude/backstory:

Kōtarō and you have always been close. You'd even go as far to call yourself his bigger supporter. You've been with him since he started his volleyball career and you hope to still be with him when it ended.

You were 4 the first time you met Kōtarō. Your brother had taken you to the park near your house where you saw a lonely boy on the swing. You had instantly been drawn to him. That day would change your life forever.

Time skip Bokuto

"Hurry up y/n! We're gonna be late for my game" Kōtarō yelled from downstairs.

"How could you forget about his game!" You thought as you shot up from bed, quickly throwing Kōtarō spare jersey on. The one he had given you last night when he came over to remind you about today. You also threw on a pair of shorts and put on some mascara as you headed out your bedroom door.

As you hurried downstairs you heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen followed by some very choice words said by your favourite spiker.

"I gave you keys so that you can come visit me, not for you to interrupt my sleep and trash my kitchen" you reprimanded your clueless friend.

"I'm sorry y/n, but your toaster attacked me and I had to get back at it so I threw a pan but it just threw it back at me! Your kitchen is possessed, I swear." Kōtarō defended without sparing you a glance, instead opting to glare at the toaster. "Anyways we should probably head out so that I'm not late for warm-ups" Kōtarō absently added "don't want my team starting warmups-" he trailed off as he finally turned around to look at you. He swore, "what I wouldn't do to fuck you right now" he muttered to himself.

"What was that?" You asked as you cleaned the mess Kōtarō had made.

"I said, I would really like to leave now" Kōtarō said with a wild blush spreading over his face.

Time skip to after the game

" I can't believe we lost!" Kōtarō yelled as he fell on your bed. He was now in full emo mode and you were at a loss on what to do to get him back to himself.

"It's okay Owl boy, you tried your best and that's all that matters to me," you said as you walked out of the bathroom in nothing but Kōtarō jersey.

"Yeah but I wanted to win, for you!" Kōtarō yelled, not realizing you had come out of the bathroom " I wanted to impress you so that you'd realize how hot I am and I can finally get out of the friend zone" he mumbled to himself still unaware of your presence. You weren't going to announce yourself though because this was the first time Kōtarō has spoken freely about any feelings he has for you.

"God you make me so horny y/n!" He groaned as he sat up, finally making eye contact with you and immediately turning red from the sentence he had just spoken.

"I didn't realize you felt like this," you said as you walked over to him "but if its any constellation I've never seen you as just a friend, you make me horny too Owl boy" you muttered as you buried your head in his chest trying to hide the blush that was spreading across your face.

"Oya?" He said as he picked you up and sat you on his lap so that you were straddling him. As you look up into his eyes you saw lust and a primal need brewing deep within him. "And what would you say if i kissed you? Or if I fucked you right here, right now, on this bed? Would you let me?" He purred in your ear.

You let out a quiet moan but due to your close proximity he heard it. "Is this turning you on my Little Owl?" He asked as he starts to moving his hips. "You looked so hot in my jersey today but imagine how much hotter you would look without it" he whispered as you felt his hands trail down your sides.

He flipped you over so that he was on top and began to lift up his jersey, revealing... a hello kitty sports bra. "Fuck y/n, your killing me" Kōtarō groaned.

You giggled "sorry Koto I was rushed this morning"

Kōtarō just sighed and reached behind the back to pull it off revealing your ✨boobies✨

Kōtarō swore as he gazed upon your honkers, "beautiful" he sighed.
He grabbed a hold of them and started to play with your nips. You let out moan after moan and you could feel how excited you were making him by the pressure building against your stomach.

You couldn't contain yourself anymore, using all the power you could muster you flipped Kōtarō over so that you were on the top and took control like the bad bitch you are. When you look down at Bokuto all you saw was lust, and when he looked at you that's probably all he saw too.

"Please fuck me y/n," he begged " you have no idea how long I've waited for this"

In a frantic flurry of motion you ripped off all Bokuto's clothing, him doing the same to you, until there was nothing keeping you two apart.

" You have a condom, right?" You hurriedly asked him
"Left back pocket" Kōtarō quickly replied

You stood up and searched through his discarded pants looking for the condom "Coke? Really?" You asked as you pulled out the condom and read the front of the package.

"What? It sounded like a good idea when I bought it? And what if you were gonna blow me once were done? At least my wiener is gonna taste like something other than sweat."

You sighed as you climbed back on top of Bokuto. You were too busy focusing on trying to open the packaging that you didn't realize Kōtarō sitting up and flipping you around until you were thrown back on the mattress with Kōtarō on top of you again.

"You were taking to long," he laughed " and I'm supposed to be the top in this relationship, not you" he said trying to sound intimidating.

All you could do was giggle at his attempt. "Okay Owl Boy, show me what you've got,"  you mocked sliding the condom on his peepee.

This seemed to piss Kōtarō off because you saw I flip switch in his brain that quickly put an end to his playful mood and showed you a side of him you haven't seen before, dominant Bokuto.

"Oh you shouldn't have mocked me Little Owl, when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk," he said with an evil glint in his eye before he feverishly kissed you.

You were too overcome with the sensation of his lips that you didn't feel the pressure against your other lips until he already had the tip inside of you.

And then you woke up and realized just how deeply in love you were with your best friend.