Jacob - Birthday

Começar do início

Once he got to your chest he started sucking on one nipple while pinching the other. The sensation made you suck in a breath.

After a moment of him just full on attacking your breasts, he started to move his way down again. He started to tease you by going slower which he knew would get you sexually frustrated.

"Quit teasing me Jacob" you softly let out.

You feel him smirk on your skin. He knew what he was doing. Finally after what felt like forever to you, he made his way towards your pussy. He kissed it a couple times just to test the waters before going all in. He started moving his tongue up and down your folds repeatedly. It made you moan out loud.

He did that for a little until he decided he would shove a finger up your pussy. You yelped out in surprise as his finger entered you. But you got used to it quickly. He soon began to add a second finger and eventually a third finger until your legs were shaking. You started moaning louder as you felt your climax about to come.

Once you came, he brought out his fingers and sucked them clean. He then switched your positions so that he was on the bottom and that you would ride him. You were still a little sensitive from your last high but continued anyway.

He unbuckled his pants and whipped it out. He grabbed your waist and slowly brought you down onto his cock.

You both moaned at the sensation as you slowly started to ride him. He gripped your hips as you started moving up and down swiftly.

"God yes!" You moan out as you started riding faster. He started to bring his Hands up from your waist to your breasts and started pinching your nipples.

"Fuck, your so sexy" he says groaning. You felt your second climax coming. Jacob felt the same. He started moving his hips deeper and faster inside you as you began shake.

"Oh fuck!!" You moaned out as you creamed all over his cock. A couple seconds later he groaned out as came inside of you.

You slipped it out and laid on his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist and start gently rubbing your skin with his thumb. You both just laid there, entangled in each other, breathing heavily for the next couple minutes.

He started brushing the hair out of your face as you looked up at him. "I love you" he said kissing your lips softly. You return the kiss.

He parts from your lips for a second. "Round 2?" He asked smirking. You laughed at him as he started attacking your neck with soft butterfly kisses.

All of a sudden, you heard your phone ring. You perk up at the sound and quickly get up only for Jacob to gently tug you back down.

"Jacob, I have to answer my phone" you say attempting to free yourself from his hold. He pouted as he reluctantly let go of you. Quickly made your way over, but by the time you reached your phone, the call canceled.

Once looking at your notifications, you noticed to your had like 20 missed calls from your parents, some of your closest friends and Jacobs parents. You looked at the time and freaked. No wonder they were calling, you were half an hour late to your own party.

"Oh shit! We're late. Quickly!! We need to go." You said frantically to Jacob. He just looked at you unfazed as you began to call your parents back.

Your mom answered immediately. "Y/n! There you are! We've been calling for like 15 minutes now! We were worried you guys got into an accident. Where are you guys?" She asked you. Just then Jacob came up to you and started kissing your neck. It made you suck in a breath. But you quickly cleared your throat

"Hah. Sorry. Jacob and I must of lost track of time. Umm- We had to take a small detour to - uhhh- pick something up and- uhh- I guess I just forgot my phone in the car"you lied. Jacob was still kissing your neck and it was distracting you big time.

"Y/n are you ok? You seem out of breath" your mom asked over the phone.

"Yea no I'm good! Super good! Anyway we'll be there in like 5–10 minutes so love you buh bye now!" You quickly say and hang up without another word.

You quickly sighed in relief. You take your attention off of the phone call and onto your husband who has his face currently nuzzled in your neck.

"Jacob" you started still out of breath. "We need to go. Come on" you say making your way back to the front of the car. Jacob sighs but agrees and comes back with you You fixed your dress and pulled out the mirror to fix your makeup and hair. Jacob zips his pants back up and fix his hair a bit before turning the car back on and exiting the parking lot.

We drive for a couple minutes in peaceful silence. Jacob moves his hand to your thigh and squeezes it gently. This made you look at him surprise to see already looking at you.

"Happy birthday my love" he says quietly. He takes your hand in his and kisses it gently as he continues to drive.

***

Thank you so much for reading!

If you have any requests, please do not hesitate to comment them or to dm me on wattpad.

Word count: 1579