Chapter One

Mulai dari awal

“I’m sure, but they’ll have to take care of Connor and Gabriel.” I smiled and put the sunglasses back on his face with a smile when I got the crooked and laughed.

“Thank you. Hey, if you want, we could get you a pair of sunglasses when we dock, that way you won’t have to keep stealing my life source.” He chuckled a little and then moved some of my hair. (YOU

“No Touchie my hair.” I complained, I giggled and smiled up at him, “I’m having Zayne dock today in Russia.” He halted his hand in mid-air looking slightly hurt.

“You never used to complain. Wesley… if something is troubling you or whatever, you can tell me, you know that right? don’t forget we’ve both been through hell and back.” 

“I know.” I sighed then tucked back my hair so that he could see my pointed ears. “My ears are pointed now....” I looked up at him. He frowned slightly and then lifted his sunglasses.

“Why the heck didn’t you tell me? I think they’re adorable. Well… I mean, if you like them. I find them suited to your personality myself.” He gave me a genuine smile and caressed my ears. 

“Hey that tickles.” My ear twitched, and I looked up at him with a smile, “I just thought you wouldn’t like them.”  I said softly. He sighed then and embraced me.

“You moron, how can I dislike anything about you? You’re adorable and well… if you don’t mind me saying, those ears of yours just make you ten times more sexier.” 

I looked down and blushed, my eyes turning a pink color. “That’s nice to know, but I also have fangs I guess...” I looked up at him and showed him them. He inclined his head and frowned again.

“What… okay, I’m really confused. What exactly did that man give you? Answer me honestly, are you in pain anywhere?”

“Just my teeth and that’s all I promise, although the sun is bothering my eyes more than it use to...” I sighed and looked at the ocean.

“Fancy that… my own little half breed. elf/vampire… I can assume that I think. For now until it’s clear what he’s done to you anyway. Either way, your changes are a total turn-on.” I grinned out to the ocean too, letting the breeze kiss my hair. 

“You’re so sweet.” I smiled at him, and reached up then played with and earring of his. It was a cross one and my favorite. He shut his eyes and smiled.

“Oh I’m far from sweet, but thank you. So… when will we be arriving in Russia?” 

“An hour, and yes you are sweet and adorable and squishy!” My eyes changed to bright yellow which meant joy. He opened his eyes then and frowned in amusement.

“I still can’t quite fathom how I’m squishy… a jelly-fish is squishy, a soft ball is squishy… there are quite a lot of things out there that are squishy and… well not one of them is complimentary.” He grinned further. 

“Your butt is squishy.” I smiled, “ and so is your penis.” I giggled and looked at him, “ So is your tongue and your earlobe.”

“Wesley… have I told you at all recently how much of a tease you are? Like really… you’re terrible. I just want to take advantage. But you might bite me with your sharp teeth now.” He pulled me tighter against him, so there wasn’t any space left between us. 

“Think you’ve told me I’m a tease about more than one-thousand times since we’ve been dating. Yet you still love me.” I smirked and wrapped my arms around him.

“Oh yeah, I totally love you. More than ever I think.” He nibbled at my neck softly, his tongue ring catching my skin. 

I smiled and sighed, “Gross you licked me.” I giggled then pulled away and licked his cheek, then took off running.

“Hey, get back here. I can’t believe you called me gross, do you know what damage that can do to a man’s self esteem? I’m totally going to lick you just to piss you off now!” He began to chase me around the deck. 

I stopped and jumped at him knocking him over then grabbed his arms and put them above his head. “Now are you William?” I smiled at him as he struggled against me. He spoke between breaths.

“Totally, if I can ever move. You’ll be sorry… I have so many things I can do with this tongue piercing.” 

I smiled at him, “Sure, I bet you will. There’s one thing we still haven’t done. and we’ve been dating for almost more than a year.” I said, “Any idea what that is love?” I tilted my head my eyes turning white for innocence. He tried pulling his hands free with a breathless laugh.

“I wonder… I think it’s something to do with being naked… skinny-dipping? We haven’t done skinny-dipping.” He laughed a little more.   

“We haven’t had intercourse, but that’s okay, I don’t want my butt to hurt.” I giggled cutely, then I let him go and I licked his nose then kissed his lips and pulled away. I just sat up and looked up at Connor.

“Ewe, get a room daddy.” He complained and poked my nose, “ Isaac is being a dick again.” He said. Noah groaned silently, then spoke.

“I suppose this is where I get jilted again, right? Damn you and your fucking teasing, Wesley.”

“Nah, Connor tell Isaac that I told him , that he should go take a cold shower. He needs to chill okay?” I smiled kindly, Connor smiled then ran away. “So where were we?”

“Well you were in the process of teasing me, like really badly. So badly in fact that I really need to initiate that punishment sometime soon.” He grinned, and rested his hands on my hips. 

“Is that so? Well I really should stop teasing you, but I just love your reactions they’re so adorable.” I giggled, and looked at him. He let out another groan and shifted his waist slightly, his eyes glistening.

“Well your teasing really paid off, again. Perhaps after Isaac has had his shower, I should occupy it myself.” 

“Oh? So you can play with yourself?” I wrapped my arms around his neck, “We never play.” I looked at him cutely. His face relaxed from a smile and he became sincere.

“I never want to push you. Besides, I’m happy with whatever you want, I’m okay having a relationship with my hand until you’re ready properly.”

I smirked, and put a hand on his cheek, “ I’ve been ready for months, but you just have to ask Noah.”

“You’re so mean. I don’t think I could bring myself to ask, you’re far too important. However, you sitting on top of me like this is so not helping a certain friend of mine.” He shifted again, grinning. 

“Oh this friend?” I moved my butt on top of his ‘friend’ and squished it. Noah shut his eyes tight and strained to talk.

“Yep… that’s the one.” 

I smiled and scooted back a little and started rubbing it with the palm of my hand. “See squishy.” I smiled, at him my eyes turning red from excitement.

“Do you mind not insulting it, it’s got feelings you know. Squishy is so not making him want to play with you.” Noah arched a little. 

“Oh sure,” I smiled and continued to rub him, with a smile of satisfaction. “Lets go in our room.”

“Okay… but um, we should probably tell them all not to disturb us because I’d hate for them to drag you away from me in another moment like this.” He smiled.

“of course.” I said and stood up then pulled him up, “ Head to the room love.” I smiled and kissed his lips, then turned and walked away. I walked to the living room where the others were. “ please don’t disturb my room for two hours if you do then well I have a punishment.”