The desperate Ishqaan

After they came from Office Ishqi wanted him to take her to the bedroom...in his arms ..she was in a  mood she said 'uthake lejanjana apjese ladko ke buss Ka Nahi hai' 
Ahaan:-Achaa 'buss ki BAAT Nahi' ... And avm was just uhthaing her ...dadi distributed...said:- kaun hai!!
Ahaan and Ishqi stood straight and said sorry and Ahaan hold her hand and took her to the bed room... they first one by one freshen up.!.
Ishqi wore a light kurti and went to bed for sleeping... Ahaan knowingly came shirtless...from the washroom...so that he would get Ishqi's attention....
Ishqi said:-Kya Kar rahe ho app... Kapde khatam gohaye ms universe ke pass..
he said:- Mr. Hun Main...
Ishqi:-Jo bhi ho! Kapde pehenlo
she didn't gave attention to him looking elsewhere..
Ahaan:- ek BAAT bolun and saw  that Ishqi went to bed..and Blacket oddh ke sone lagi.... Ahaan Shouted Ishqiii
Ishqi in bed:-humm kya hua ingnoring him as she was checking her phone... Then she kept... Said:-'Han boliye.'
Ahaan Ignored her didn't answer in jealous he thought... (issko attention hi Nahi dunga tab Jake pass ayigi) .. he went infornt of her ... Apne gym ke paise wasool Karne...(poor joke) Mirror ke samne He started combing his hair is na filmy style his bare upper body was wet and his bieceps were totally visible.. he knowingly went to her and bent towards her to bring his phone... She was looking at him was lost in a dreamy world.. looking at her hot husband not giving her attention she sat in bed and asked apko pata HAI Avm Wo humare Ghar ke sammne Jo lalla ji rehte hain na unka beta wo ESE hi bina kapdkon main ghumta hai... Apko dekhke Mujhe uski Yaad aagai...
Avm Should brust out of LAUGH but he controlled himself not uttered a single word ignoring her.. She then Looked at him said Ignore Marr rahe ho.. (Ahaan in mind ignore maarte hai Ishqi Ignore karte Hain)... He controled his Thoughts and didn't give any answer .. now he went to wardrobe to wore a tee... Ishqi itna kya Bhao kha rahe ho ... Desperate Ishqi...Removed the blanket and came near him... He was searching for dress... Ishqi said BAAT NAI karoge mujse in a cute voice... Ahaan not looking at him murmured unmhun (Nahi) Ishqi wanted his attention... She hugged him from back...
(Ahaan got what he needed her attention he got that desperate Ishqi)

Ahaan:- chodo Mujhe tumhe Sona Nahi hai..
Ishqi:- 'Nahi .. nai Sona.. '
Ahaan kya BOL rahi ho Jao main kapde pehenke ATA Hun.. Ishqi hugging him tight Nahi Bina dress ke Hot lagte ho...app
Ahaan Acha To tum lala ji ke bete SE compare karrahithi Mujhe ... ABB Kya hua
Humm tabb aapsun Nahi rahe the Ignore kyun karrahe the...Mujhe
Ahaan closed the wardrobe turned And said:- Achaa sry Aaj SE Ignore Nahi Marunga... He pulled her and said main hot Lagta Hun Tumko
Ishqi-aa..Nahi..cute ho..
Ahaan Acha.. took her hand and put that in his chest and moved towards her ears and whispered sachme... Cute Hun main..
Ishqi:-Acha Baba in a Romantic way Nahi hot ho kush ... and whispered self obsessed ho App.. his cover was giving her a warmth and comfort she moved towards him....she couldn't control her Inner Feeling.. initiating the First kiss in his neck...
Ahaan Giggling! Feeling the Kiss... Satisfied that:- He succeeded to Make her take the first step..
he didn't waited for a minute.. he was just pulling her towards bed...But he forgot This Ishqi was very risky... Ulta Ishqi pinned him in the cupboard door kissing him...eagerly Ahaan moaned Ishqi hoo ruko... Ishqi playing with his bare body making him felt desperate... she pushed him moved backward and said...Apne Nahi dekhi hogi Romantic movies...Maine Dekhi hai... Galat Ladki SE panga liya apne...
Ahaan moved towards her pulling her .. Acha mere Saath Nahi dekhogi zoom Karke.... she gave a naughty smile... he continued..sikhalo Jo sikha hai tumne... Ishqi achaa line mar rahe ho... Ahaan ABB try bhi Marunga .. Ishqi moving towards him marke Dikhao... And pushing him moved backward ... Ahaan holded her and Took her to to the bed ... Subhe subhe phone ne Roka tha...Then he took the phone Switching it off!! sleeping on her hm... Threw it away .. abb kese rokogi... She smiled in a mood playing with his face said pata Nahi... Ahaan this time didn't took time Kissed her at the sudden...his first successful kiss... !!They forgot their tensions
pasts... lost in each other Had Thier First Night in Thier house the Malhotra's House.

😁