Stupid

13:30
(3:20 AM - If I am wrong please correct me I don't know the time zones for Korea at 3 am in the comments)

I walk over to the night stan and lay my phone down, laying on my stomach t on my bed only for it to ring again from a call made by an unknown number. 'Aishh why not I really need to sleep' I groan and reach for the phone and answer.

"Hi, hello, annyeong~" I say while putting my phone on my bed and take my socks off. "Miss F/n?" Jang Jun-Woo says on the other line in a husky but calm tone.

"Who is this- wait.. How did you get my number?" "Hyung Seung Hyuk, he went through some files and show me your request form."
He says while sounding like he was smiling over the phone. I chuckle and walk over to kitchen and opening pantry with clear glass cabinets and get a bottle or Brovia wine from Italy.
"Hello?" "Yes?" I say in a mocking tone while popping open the wine cork and smiling. "Are you drinking wine?" "YeS oPpA~" I say while rolling my eyes.

He begans laughing a bit so I laugh back awkwardly and sit down on the counter top with knife in hand in case some one tried to kidnap me from behind. I start yawning and cover my mouth but a weird noise comes out and I quickly cover my mouth
"F/n are you sleepy." He says a bit concerned

"Yeah, I did'nt get much sleep and I didn't eat anything today" I say while rubbing my face while my eyes are closed.. He gets quiet a bit and sighs.

"Would you like to come over to my house, I was planning on ordering some food. You don't need to come if you don't want to." I fell silent for a bit before answering "Sure I would like to come over. I need to take a shower so bye." I say while waiting for a response.

A minute passes and I hear Jun-Woo response
"Okay b--" He says but I hang up the phone accidentally and take my wine and phone with me even the knife.

I open the bathroom door with my free hand and put my drink and phone on the sink and turn the water on while putting my knife on the sink too.

I touch the water as it runs down my hand and fingers and press down the drain stopper.

I start removing my corset from the back and then my pants while slowly and carefully slipping off my suit shoulder jacket and waist trainer while letting out a shaky sigh and pick up my wine and take a sip.
"Wait I can't handle my drinks well.. hm. Oh well" I say while looking at myself in the mirror and see my beautiful (f/c) lace bra and (f/c) panties and walk up to my little speaker and play a few songs until I found it.

 Oh well" I say while looking at myself in the mirror and see my beautiful (f/c) lace bra and (f/c) panties and walk up to my little speaker and play a few songs until I found it

(The bathroom akso you rich rich like Daisuke 😣🤭😏)

"

Hey Alexa! can you play uhh Washing Machine heart by Mitsuki" I say while un-clipping my bra.

*Play song while reading now*

I look at myself again in the mirror and make an unsatisfied look while touching my boob and cupping the end of it. I lift it up and suck in my stomach and start laughing. "Oh wait that hurts.." I go back to removing my clothes and pull down my underwear slowly and get into the tub.
I sigh as the relief of the hot and warm water tingle my body and wrap me in warmth and smile while pausing as I my toes curl. An minuite passes and I grab my drink and my phone while looking at the door.