20

"We're being completely stupid.", Jungkook interjected as his superiors ran though the rain, umbrellas in hand. Rolling his eyes, he followed them, irritation gracing his boyish good looks.

"Trust me, guys. I'm sure Yoongi is up to something.", Namjoon spoke ungently, whilst Seokjin struggled with his malfunctioning umbrella as they caught up with Yoongi, who was in too much of a hurry to notice them on his trail.

Namjoon and Jungkook shushed Seokjin who scoffed in response. They observed Yoongi who stopped in front of the Red Palace for a while, before sprinting off someplace else.

The trio picked up their pace, not losing sight of the exorcist and making sure that they were hidden from his sight.

"This feels like Kingsmen, to be honest.", Jungkook whispered.

"What do you have in mind, Namjoon?", Seokjin asked.

"Nothing specific. But, I think Yoongi is the one behind the unusual happenings in town - the mysterious illness, the murder of the astrologer, and most definitely the hauntings in town. If he is not the root cause of the problem, he may be a part of it.", Namjoon put forward.

Seokjin and Jungkook glanced at one another before resuming their detective activity. Though the task force had been a part of their field since quite a while, they had never really engaged in such an investigation since Do-bong was most definitely a boring town for sleuthing.

"Stop!", Namjoon motioned his colleagues to halt as Yoongi entered the gates of the Town Hall which happened to be richly bedecked for a birthday party.

"See! He's attending a birthday party. For heaven's sake, leave the man alone. I spent almost six hours with him and there is nothing remotely sinister about-"

"He's attending a birthday party without bringing a present.", Namjoon whisper-yelled before proceeding towards the deathly party.

"Some people don't!", Seokjin yelled back.

"Why are you going in?", Jungkook held the taller man's arm, stopping him.

"To solve the mystery of the Red Palace hauntings once and for all.", Namjoon said before entering through the gates.