My friend! or not

Start from the beginning

Toonka tried to catch the falling cale he failed to immediately noticed because he was looking at the surroudings.

Seaeld god who was thinking panicked after he felt a hand trying to grab him because he thought he was found out.he struggled a bir causing both of them to fall down.

Both of them fell down to the ground and noticed they were in a weird position.

Cale was lying on the ground with his legs spread while toonka was on top of cale and was in the middle of those spread legs and his crotch was pressing at cale's ass.

"Y-..you should move away now.."

Toonka saw a cale covering his eyes with both hands in sheer embarrassment in their position.

Toonka smirked and started to pull cale's hands.

Sealed god felt something moving on his ass and was panicking internally.

He tried to move away but toonka was too heavy and was much stronger than him.

He felt a hand undressing him and another hand squeezing his ass.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Cale, I've been wondering.....you don't pay attention to me even though im trying my best to get your attention but you kept ignoring me,its making me feel sad..."

Sealed god thought 'this bastard!'
He meant cale, he didn't knew about toonka too much because he focused on people like choi han and alberu or rosalyn who was almost always with him.

Toonka then completely undressed cale and himself leaving and started to insert his thick rough finger inside cale's honeyhole. Sealed god who was feeling this while he was possesing iw!cale was moaning and was holding onto toonka's shoulders while they were shaking.

Toonka who was watching cale's reactions was smirking as he sucks cale's nipples while they were teasing it with their tongue.

Sealed god who was in possession of iw!cale's body was prone to this kind of feeling because they never had felt this kind of sensation since he was sealed for a long time and never had this kind of intimacy.

Toonka then bite onto cales nipples and pulled his head while he was inserting another finger inside cale's honeyhole and was stretching the hole while pressing onto the prostate.

Sealed god in iw!cale's body was moaning loudly and said.

"St-AHH! s-top it! I don't want any of this!"

Toonka smirked and said.

"Really? Then why are you so hard right now? You're even wet in here~"

Sealed god looked down and was a loss for words, he could see his small length twitching and was wet from it's body fluid.

(A/n: Ven: i must say that i had a hard time sugarcoating that part.) (Brat: I'm proud at you because you found a way to say but not say 'pre-**m')

Toonka stopped sucking and biting on cale's nipples and pulled out his head, it left a bite mark on cale's which made him grin.

He then put cale's small length inside his mouth and started playing with it using his tongue.

"St-stop t-that's dirty!Ahh!"

Sealed god was shocked at this and tried to push the toonka's head. Toonka didn't move a budge and started to suck while he moves his fingers inside.

"Ahh! Wh-what is thwish feeling! It fweels.....swo weird!"

" My friend, you're just feeling pleasure my friend, you're feeling good."
Sealed god was holding his mouth with his two hands as he speaks, arching his back from pleasure both in his front and back.