Chapter 5: *Slap*

Începe de la început

McQueen: Then... Riiight then, a woman who had jumped off the 11th floor fell down past my windooow... She was trying to kill herself, and there she was, in the air. The bullet went riiiight through her. It blew her heart away.

Hermes: ... What ?

McQueen: There are people who win biiilions of dollars in the lottery. But the opposite kind of people exist too... That's what I am. That woman should have hit the ground and died ! But everyone said that I shot and killed her ! I was only cleaning... But what did the judge call me ? "Cold-hearted"... That's what he said...

Hermes: Whoa... That's some luck. Did that really happen ?

McQueen: THAT'S THE KIND OF MAN I AAAAAM !!

Hermes: WA... WAAAAAIT !! ST- STOP ! Think carefully ! Don't move that finger !! I know ! My panties !! My panties ! Have you ever received a pair of panties ? If a girl gave you her panties, you'd feel lucky, right ?!

McQueen: ... ... ...

Hermes: Right now, you're in the middle of the worst situation in your entire life... But... If you got a piping hot pair of panties right now, it'd mean that lucky things can happen to you even at the absolute worst times...

Hermes: Kyaaaaa ! I'm so embarrassed ! I'm going to give them to youuu... My pantiiies ! The ones I'm going to pull off right heeere ! See ? Lucky things can happen, can't they ?

McQueen: ... You'll really give them to me ?

Hermes: Kyaaaaaaaaah !! ... ... I'll keep my promise. But listen up ! Everyone hates knowing that tomorrow's Monday. But... We live on, thinking about how another fun Saturday will come around. It isn't always Monday !

McQueen: I got arrested on a Saturday. You're really trying your best to say something that'll give me courage... But you're just saying all that idealistic stuff because you want to save yourself, right ? If that thing about my death damaging you is true, then you're just acting like you care about me so that you can get this situation under control. All that stuff about hope and lucky things is just lib service, right ? Your heart isn't it.

Hermes: Um.. uhh.

McQueen: That's aaaalways how people are to meee... people hate trash... But, I'm worse than trash. I'm so insignificant that people don't even see me.

Hermes: ... Hey, wait... Hey ! It's true that I'm talking to you because I want to survive ! But you're forgetting one thing ! You're being used ! Your heart, or whatever ! That Whitesnake guy is using you ! Now listen carefully ! If you'd only stop thinking about death, nothing will happen !

Hermes: THE PERSON WHO'S REALLY ONLY THINKING OF THEMSELVES IS YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIT !!

McQueen: You... You're suuuuch a good person... You really are.. You're wonderful ! Your heart was really in that line ! I really am luuucky... That I met someone like you... It alleviates my loneliness... To know that such a wonderful person will be ending her life along with me ! Thank you, thank youuuu... If you stay with me forever... THEN I'M TRULY HAPPYYYYYYYYYY !!