21. Bringing her back

Start from the beginning

“Wow… Chamkeli-” The ringing door bell interrupted Lavanya.

“I will talk to you later Lavanya ji…” 

“Sure… Take care. Bye.” 

Khushi moved towards the door and glanced at the watch. 

10:00

“Who it could be?” She mumbled to herself, opening the door.

Arnav was standing there, at the door grinning. She crossed her arms at her chest.

“What is it?”

“Can't a man cone to meet his girlfriend?” She tried to stop herself from smiling.

“Weren't you busy?”

“I had a long day…” He spoke.

“Really?” She asked mimicking a sad expression.

“Hmm..I need a hug..” He sighed, leaning his head on her shoulder, his hands still on his side.

She smiled and kept her hands on his shoulders. 

“You had dinner?” She felt him shaking his head in no.

“Evening medicines?” 

“You reminded me…” 

“Hmm… Let's have dinner…” He didn't move and wrapped his arms around her waist, making her smile wide.

“Arnav ji… Pehle khana kha lijiye fir baat karenge…” He pulled back and nodded.

Whatsoever happens, today he will convince her to move back Delhi. Everyone miss her. Moreover, her friend, Latika, is shifting back to Delhi. As it is her hometown.

After having dinner, Khushi made sure Arnav had his medication. 

“Aren't you going home?” She asked as he settled himself on the couch in living room.

“I want to talk to you…” 

‘I don't like the sound of it…’ She thought but curious to know, she went and sat beside him.

“Khushi…. Let's go back Delhi…” Her face fell.

“Arnav ji… My studies-” 

“Isn't Latika moving her hometown?” 

“Arnav ji… She-” 

“Khushi… You can take the admission in same college as of Latika.” She sighed.

He is throwing bouncer on bouncer and she is getting clean bowled on every ball.

Arnav's mobile rang interrupting their conversation.

“Haan Aman… Right now? Okay.. fine.. I am coming..” 

“Arnav ji… Phir baat karlenge… Koi baat nahi…” She spoke, understanding that he need to leave and stood up.

He came ahead and hugged her. She smiled hugging him back. She couldn't help but smile, everytime he hug her. Her head on his shoulder.

“Khushi… Ghar chalo… Please…” He 

She felt herself nodding at his request. Ofcourse, what will she do here alone. Arnav and Aman are working here and it is becoming difficult for them to work from here. Though Arnav promised he will stay here till she wants him to but she can understand how difficult it is for him. Now, Latika is also shifting back. Moreover, Khushi herself wants to return home and being herself. 

“Sacchi?” He asked pulling back. She nodded.

“I will submit an application tomorrow with Latika…” He grinned.