21. Bringing her back

Start from the beginning

He stood up with twinkle in his eyes.

“I still can't believe you forgave me. I love you so much!!” He hugged her, who reciprocated chuckling.

“Akash… You have fever?” She pulled out of the hug and asked with a frown.

“Hundred, maybe…” He spoke with a sheepish smile.

“I talked to mummy ji… I heard you were having your medicines… Are you taking them or not?” 

“You are talking to maa?” He asked in disbelief.

“I left because of you not her. She and I came on good terms long back.” He smiled.

“Now… Answer my question! Are you having your medicines?” 

He shook his head, smiling sheepishly.

“God! Akash you can't be anymore careless! Idiot.”

“You return home. I can't come to terms with my life without you.” She smiled. 

“Pick me up at eight from my house.” 
_______________________

Anjali has stopped herself from revealing her pregnancy cravings from that day to anyone. She even tried her best to control her mood swings and hence when she felt moody she came back in her room not interacting with anyone.

Advay and Alok both felt that something is wrong but elder Raizada ladies told them that it's normal in pregnancy. But none of them was satisfied. Both knew Anjali too well.

Her talks with Alok are limited. She has stopped talking to him in the night which used to be the best part of the day for both of them. 

Alok was working in the cabin when Advay sat in front of him after standing up from his desk.

“What?” He asked Advay.

“You said something to Di?” 

“Why would I?” Alok knew where the talk was going.

“Why she is behaving odd from few days?” 

“I myself want an answer to that…” Advay frowned looking at him. 

“Sachhii… I don't know what's wrong…”

“You better talk to her tonight…!” 

“I was already planning to do that..” Alok mumbled and then both went back to their respective works.

Alok can't wait to know what is wrong and tell her about what he feel for her. She is the first girl in his life who made her feel things he never imagined.
____________________________

Khushi sat up on the kitchen counter, munching her Jalebis. 

“Sacchi Lavanya ji?” She asked, excitedly.

She was speaking to her friend Lavanya, who also happens to be Arnav's ex girlfriend. But there nothing in this trio. Even Lavanya thinks that she did good that day denying Arnav.

Khushi jumped down the counter and light up the stove to cook more Jalebi for herself. She kept the mobile on speaker to continue her talking.

“Chamkeli… Did you forgive Arnav yet? I think you should give him a chance-” 

“Hey Devi Maiya! What is this with everyone asking me to give him a chance…” 

Lavanya giggled.

“I already gave him a chance..” 

“Did you… Really..?” 

“Haan…”