HUSTLE BUSTLE

Time: 1:15PM

Day:25 September 2021

Place: Andheri West

"Yeh sab teri wajah se hua hai, Sidharth, Ab tujhe jo karna he toh kar,meko nahi padna hai ,isme phir se"

"What have i done baby,listen darling, what have i done"

A well built man was trying to pacify a girl , height up to his shoulder, who was visibly pissed off. Three ladies sat there watching them, two of them in their late forties and one in her sixties with a boy in his late twenties.

"Tune toh kuch kiya hi nahi na"

"Shehnaaz, ab tera zyada ho rahi hai"

"Ha hamesha me hi ek hun jo zyada karthi hai"

"Mom,Baaz, yaar, pooch isko kya hua hai, subah se poora ghar sar pe udakar chal rahi he"

"Sidharth, tu chup re, sana bacha ,idhar aa,yahan baith"

Shehnaaz came to the couch as an obedient kid and sat beside the older lady,she very sweetly asked her,"ab bata ,kya hua tujhe"

She:Meko nahi jaana hai Ma,meko nahi jaana

Ma:Ab hum kya kar sakthi he bacha, contract sign kiya hai na hum,sidharth bhi saath chal raha he na

She:yahi toh problem yeh bhi chal raha he

Sid: abey o, mere chalne se tujhe kya kharish hai

The ladies chuckled at his language,two years of living with her have changed him a lot.As everybody says she brings out the best of him.But now the whole focus was on Shehnaaz, Sidharth's two elder sisters,Preeti and Neetu who have been watching the whole scenario along with Shehnaaz's younger brother Shehbaaz,now looks like focussing on her.

She:Wahan pe sirf main aur tu Nahi honewala hai,aur bhi log honge.Yahi to problem hai, me akeli jaati toh phir bhi Khushi Khushi chali jaati.Tujhe lekar jaa rahi he,isliye chain Nahi ho rahi he,ek season kaise khatam Kiya yeh me aur rab janti he, ab ek aur Woh bhi champions wala,poora shahar wahan hoga, pata Nahi kon kon aa raha he,Woh kashmera toh zaroor aayegi,pata Nahi Kiya kharish he,har season me aisi hi aajati he, aur apni nanad ki shadi ko iske Saath karwani he, matrimony site he kya Woh, aur bhi hogi, aur sabko yeh Chahiye, yeh toh Mera hai na Ma,ab batao me isko leke kaise jaungi.

When Shehnaaz stopped her Rajadhani express in one breath, Neetu ,Preeti ,Baaz , Sidharth and Ritaji was laughing like hell.

Neetu:Tu ek kaam Kar Shehnaaz,ek paper mein Teri Woh dialogue he na, Tu Mera he wala,Woh likhke iske oopar chappade,koi samne bhi Nahi aayega.

Everybody was laughing.Sidharth understood he need to take the lead now.

"Sana, log bahut zyada honge is baar,par humko usse kya farak padtha he Yaar,yeh Sab hamari kaam ka part he na,toh Karna padtha he,ab mein tere bina last season mein gaya tha, do hafte rahkar tere pass hi wapas aaya na,kuch nahi hua na"

Sidharth in belief that his words are gonna calm her down told Shehnaaz this much,but her facial reaction told him that,he was GONE..

"Last season ki baat mat Kar Sidharth,kuch hua hi Nahi he kya,Kaisa chipak raha tha woh Hina,Nikki,Pavithra sab,agar isbar bhi Woh Karne Ka plan he to room mein lock kardungi mein"

Sidharth slapped himself.Who was he talking to, It was Shehnaaz,he so knew that she wasn't going to be convinced.But one thing he could surely read from her eyes was fear.She feared she would lose him.She was insecured.She received love from everywhere,her family,his family, friends everybody loved her .She had immense fan following,She had a numerous music videos, one Punjabi film with Diljith Dosanjh ready for release, one which was done shooting,ads, promotions,she was a star.But She never cared,the only thing she cared about was Sidharth,his happiness and family.But there was some people who were really not okay with her popularity,they never missed a chance to troll her,abuse her.They were envious that how come a new cover gain so much popularity,their ego was hurt, there fans who were their just to abuse her.At first it was difficult for her to take this,but now she  knew how to deal with it.He knew she was strong,she have seen worst,she fought and she earned what she has today.Sidharth grinned at the scene of his family comforting her and making her smile.

They were going to be in BiggBoss 15, Champion of Champions, Shehnaaz already told him that he was going to win this season too. She was too confident,she never wanted to win,she wanted to be with him, that's it.They have to leave today.Shehnaaz was really not happy with the idea of them going back to BiggBoss house,but she knew how Sidharth wanted to win,so she just said yes,but the situations,people inside the house,her previous experiences were making her insecure.Somewhere Sidharth not being so verbal was also adding up to it.

When Sidharth entered the bedroom Shehnaaz was checking the final packing.He went and hugged her from behind keeping his chin on her head.Shehnaaz closed her eyes. Sidharth said as if he was assuring her,
"We are together in this, everything is going to be fine".
Shehnaaz turned and they hugged.

Time:9:30PM

Date:25 September 2021

Place:Film City,Lonavala

"You look stunning bubba, Sidharth will be go ,went ,gone",said Ken while just checking Shehnaaz's whole look. Shehnaaz chuckled.

Shehnaaz:Haaye ,Meko tension ho rahi he Ken,wage guru Mehar Karna,sub kuch theek Karna , please

Ken:Relax kido, sab theek he,Tu Kaisa hai,yeh sabko pata hai,ok, just be yourself, Sidharth he na tere Saath

Shehnaaz nodded and let down a breath . Someone was knocking on the vanity door and her makeup artist opened the door for a Sidharth who felt to be in a hurry. Sidharth hurriedly climbed up the stairs calling her name,
"Baby,Sana"

Shehnaaz was waiting for him,she haven't seen him for one and half hours and that felt too much for her.She immediately got up from the chair to see a Sidharth who was really go, went, gone as Ken said.

"Baby ,you look so beautiful"

"Sachi,kha kasam"
Sidharth chuckled.He came forward and hugged her careful enough not to disturb her costume and makeup breaking the hug he said.

"Baby Dekh,mujhe Jana hoga, they are calling the boys first,next Mera number he,ab tak pata Nahi kon kon he, bas tera sensible Asim ko Dekha maine aur Vindhu bhi he.we will meet inside the house, be strong ok, we will be fine, enjoy,be yourself,you know I am there na"

Shehnaaz chuckled when he said sensible Asim , this man is so possessive, she felt loved.But the fact that he was going inside hurt her, even though she will also be going inside after sometime,this distance was not so acceptable,but they need to act professional.Kissing him on his cheek,she bid him bye.

Writer's Tipniyan

1.I am not a native Hindi speaker ,if there are mistakes , please point out.

2.I will only know my flaws, if you people respond.

So,Read,Respond and React

Vote ,Comment and Follow

Lots of Love

Dhara