"You're hopeless. I'm leaving." Fushiguro said as he started walking away.

"No no no no! I'm just messing with you! Please!" Gojo begged.

Fushiguro stopped walking and looked at Gojo, "First off, who's the girl? Nobara or Y/N?"

"I'm not telling you. You'd probably tell her yourself." The noirette replied.

"Fine. Well, what is it that you're actually trying to tell her?"

Fushiguro raised an eyebrow, "That I like her?"

"Right but do you want something with her? Do you want her to be your girlfriend? Or maybe just a night of fun." Gojo smirked.

"Again, not answering that."

Gojo placed a finger on his chin, "Wasnt it you who said that girlfriends cause distractions and that you didn't need that?"

"I'm leaving."

Fushiguro opened the classroom door and walked out.

"Just make sure your honest with her! I'm sure Y/N feels the same way about you!" Gojo called.

As the shikigami user walked, a small smile appeared on his face.

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—

~Fushiguro was walking back to his room after going to kitchen for a glass of water when he noticed Y/N's door was slightly open.

He looked through the small open space and saw their sensei with her. She was sitting on the edge of her bed while Gojo had her desk chair pulled up in front of her.

Fushiguro saw tears falling from her eyes. He assumed Gojo was talking to her about Itadori. He quickly went to the side when he saw Gojo stand up and walk towards the door.

"I'm sorry to have given that to you so late. Especially when you seemed to have been getting better." Gojo said as he opened the door and walked out.

He noticed Fushiguro standing there, "If I were you, I'd go comfort her."

And with that, he left.

Fushiguro stood still for a second before knocking lightly on the girls door.

"Come in."

He slowly opened the door and walked in. When she saw him, she quickly wiped her tears and smiled at him, "Hi."

"Hey. Are you okay?"

She looked down, "I will be."

"Okay well, I'm next door so if you want to talk or anything, I'll be here to listen." He said.

He turned around to walk out but she quickly grabbed a hold of his shirt, stopping him. He turned around to look at her and she shook her head.

"Stay. Please"

He began to put his hands together, ready to summon his demon dog but she put her other hand on his, telling him no.